**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I'm looking for a chill alliance that is stress free. Weekly AQ, optional War and some BG.

Hi,

I'm looking for a chill alliance that is stress free. Weekly AQ, Raids optional War and some BG.

I am 20k prestige.

Message me on line : knighthood

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 326 ★★★
    Tried to contact you on LINE but couldn't find you. Can you double check your ID? Thx
  • Options
    411TI looking for 2 players with minimum 15k prestige to join our wacky family.

AQ map 5/5/5

Oprional AW Gold 4/5 with 2 BGs. Very organized with assigned defenders. We have a good mix of alt and retired account boss killers

No BGs requirement but most of us are very active

We use LINE for communication - if you're interested, please reach out here or LINE ID: KoiBoy18. Hope to meet you soon!
  • Options
    Knighthood7Knighthood7 Posts: 13
    Knighthood line id

Knighthood 7 in game
  • Options
    ValGilbertValGilbert Posts: 106
    We are awesome, AQ focused, no stress or bs.

We use line for aq communication primarily.

In-game ID: killinghero33
    Line: runningwiththebulls
  • Options

Knighthood line id

Knighthood 7 in game

Huh. Still won't let me find you. Please tag me at KoiBoy18 on LINE if you'd like to chat more
  • Options
    Maw5024Maw5024 Posts: 69
    Hello - we have a spot available if interested (soul rebels). Feel free to reach out in game or Line (maw5024).

Soul Rebels is a laid back alliance with AQ participation and having Line as the only “requirements”. We run teo map 6 BG and one map 5 BGs (always open to changes given how the groups are feeling).

Currently we run one AW battlegroup for those interested (the number of groups ebbs and flows based on evolving interest)
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 121
    AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% rank. AW is mandatory but not hardcore. Place a good defense, run a path. The rest is choose your own adventure. Jake Jortles in game.
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    I couldn’t find you on line but I added you in game. We are perfect for what you are looking for. If you want something a bit more chill with other valiant players hit me up on here or on line The_Curd_Bros. Or in game The Curd Bros. We are gold 3-4, AQ map6, 100% raids (at least 2), and have vibranium BG members. We plat seriously but also remember it’s a game first.