**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opening a new 5* shared crystal

I’ve been keep saying maybe the next one over and over again about opening a new 5* shared crystal. But unfortunately the result is same.
Check this it those are my four last 5* champions;
Kamala
Shehulk
Spider Gwen
and I was asking what could be worst and look what I got, here is the Antman.
I’ve been trying to explain how I feel and how upset I am, I’m not even sure anybody hears me.
If I cannot get a better hero for attack like iceman,Gwen,hyperion(my favorite),voodoo or for defense spider,jag,magic,Mordo etc. I can’t even hang on my alliance , which is I couldn’t and left the alliance.
First I start the game I didn’t know a lot of people like me all over the world. I’m impressed lol Wasn’t expecting.
Anyway, I would stay with you guys little bit more but I don’t know yet. I’ve tried to stay in the game and I emailed about my concern but the responses were almost same. I mean I got some automatic system emails.

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s RNG. Not everyone is going to get what they want the first time around. You are going to dig up a lot of pyrite before you discover your first gold nugget. Metaphorically speaking.

Just keep pushing through and you’ll eventually get something worthwhile.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    I’ve been pushing hard enough and unfortunately I’m tired. I really am. There is no more chapter to complete or play. So if I cannot find and join a better alliance ( I mean not hero rating or level, it’s knowled about the game) for me no reason. Because, I believe this game is about AW.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The 5 star pulls have always been mostly bad just wait for the pools to get bigger since there is more bad than good right now. I would say march is a good time to open 5 star crystals. Me and a lot of people know how it feels and it totally throws you off.
    After the time all I spend, at least should ve gotten one.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Kerem wrote: »

How long have you been playing @Kerem ? Have you played from the time MCOC came out in Dec. 2015?

How many 5*s do you have? How many rank 5 4*s? What's your total hero rating?
    I think, it doesn’t matter to much about how long a summoner attempt in the game or how many rank 5/50 has. As I said It’s about to knowledge of the game.
    I’ve been keep saying maybe the next one over and over again about opening a new 5* shared crystal. But unfortunately the result is same.
    Check this it those are my four last 5* champions;
    Kamala
    Shehulk
    Spider Gwen
    and I was asking what could be worst and look what I got, here is the Antman.
    I’ve been trying to explain how I feel and how upset I am, I’m not even sure anybody hears me.
    If I cannot get a better hero for attack like iceman,Gwen,hyperion(my favorite),voodoo or for defense spider,jag,magic,Mordo etc. I can’t even hang on my alliance , which is I couldn’t and left the alliance.
    First I start the game I didn’t know a lot of people like me all over the world. I’m impressed lol Wasn’t expecting.
    Anyway, I would stay with you guys little bit more but I don’t know yet. I’ve tried to stay in the game and I emailed about my concern but the responses were almost same. I mean I got some automatic system emails.

It's not RNG. It's rigged to limit progress by giving out the worst champs forcing you to spend to clear content. Don't believe Kabam for a minute. There is a reason they won't tell you any odds.

Then how about those who actually pull God-tier champs? Is the game rigged in favor of them as well? If nobody ever got any good champ then this game would have died a long time ago. It's all about luck and having luck when you make that pull.
    I think, it doesn’t matter to much about how long a summoner attempt in the game or how many rank 5/50 has. As I said It’s about to knowledge of the game.

This game is about time. In fact, it's all about time. Because sooner or later you're bound to get something good. Whether it's after 15 5*s, 20 5*s or more. The smartest member in my alliance once said, you can't be extremely unlucky all the time NOR can you be extremely lucky all the time. Some will always be luckier than others like one of the members in my alliance who spent 30K 5* featured crystals and got back to back Stark Spidey. What are the odds of that?

I pulled three in a row: 5* Ghost Rider, Voodoo, Dormammu from basic 5* crystal.
    raffster wrote: »

This game is about time. In fact, it's all about time. Because sooner or later you're bound to get something good. Whether it's after 15 5*s, 20 5*s or more. The smartest member in my alliance once said, you can't be extremely unlucky all the time NOR can you be extremely lucky all the time. Some will always be luckier than others like one of the members in my alliance who spent 30K 5* featured crystals and got back to back Stark Spidey. What are the odds of that?

I pulled three in a row: 5* Ghost Rider, Voodoo, Dormammu from basic 5* crystal.

I used to say that you cannot loss every time, when I was gambling.
    It’s not about what you opened personal, it’s about most of the other summoners.
    I see the new summoners have 5*voodoo, ghost,iceman,nebula,hyp like there is many of them and hero rating is about 70k.
    uq6hvm9qwfek.jpeg

I just saw an another summoner suggestion, talking about my 5*champ

It’s not about what you opened personal, it’s about most of the other summoners.
    I see the new summoners have 5*voodoo, ghost,iceman,nebula,hyp like there is many of them and hero rating is about 70k.

Those who pull god tier 5*s or 4*s early in the game are just luckier than most of us. That's all there is to it.

And alliances don't necessarily judge a player by his champs. What's more important is skill. You can have decent champs but play with great skill. You will be a more valuable player than someone who has god tier champs but lose all his champs on the first node on day 5 of AQ.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Raffster is right, OP. My first 15 5* pulls were genuinely horrible. I have duped KK, Gambit, Spider Gwen, and Loki, Jane Foster and others alongside a roster of shame.

My last three have been Psylocke, Yondu and Stark Spidey.

You’ve got to hang in there and keep going.

Those who pull god tier 5*s or 4*s early in the game are just luckier than most of us. That's all there is to it.

And alliances don't necessarily judge a player by his champs. What's more important is skill. You can have decent champs but play with great skill. You will be a more valuable player than someone who has god tier champs but lose all his champs on the first node on day 5 of AQ.

I already know what you’re saying but the thing is, after all the time I spend , should have at least one.
    I don’t need them to complete chapter or quests, I need them specially for aw in my defense team.
    And also it’s about having fun, like I don’t want to play with Kamala or hulk buster. You know what I am saying tho.
    Raffster is right, OP. My first 15 5* pulls were genuinely horrible. I have duped KK, Gambit, Spider Gwen, and Loki, Jane Foster and others alongside a roster of shame.

My last three have been Psylocke, Yondu and Stark Spidey.

You’ve got to hang in there and keep going.

So I am not the only one about this issue ! That’s why I’m trying to speak loudly but you guys are like already so happy.
    My point is after all the time we spent, we should have better champions or something is worth it.
    There was a post, i shared in this topic. Somebody was saying, Kabam should take out some champions on 5* crystals or shared crystal.