**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

You just can't make this stuff up

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,067 ★★★★
Just took this dude up to r5 ascended earlier.

*Completely forgot about the sinister sales thing*

Sale comes around, I get enough shards for a titan and... ofc. Yup. Should've r5d maestro instead, but I thought surely not. God dammit.

Btw, not complaining about the pull (I love serpent), just annoyed at the situation. See, this is why I hesitate to rank up 6*s that exist as 7*s. But Serpent was the exception cuz I actually liked him and didn't want to wait for the 7*. Who knew that wait was literally 15 mins. Bruh.

Honestly, my day was about to get even worse. My 7* arcade crystal thought it would be funny to put cmm (my pull) in-between two blades. I was about to end it all. Close call that one...

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Unless you were about to r3 him, the r5 ascended is probably better than the unduped right? The sig makes him way harder

Yes.
    If I pull him as 6* he is going R6.
    If I get him 7* I'll give him my 2-3 cosmic gem.
    And
    R6 sig 200 6* will stay in deck.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

Unless you were about to r3 him, the r5 ascended is probably better than the unduped right? The sig makes him way harder

He is definitely 10x easier without the dupe on defense.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,067 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I'll take that as a minor win and slap the 7* one on AQ. He's just another addition to my collection of favourite champs that I maxed out as 6*s only to pull the 7* soon after: elsa, photon, kushala, adam, and now serpent. 🙃
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,466 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I'll take that as a minor win and slap the 7* one on AQ. He's just another addition to my collection of favourite champs that I maxed out as 6*s only to pull the 7* soon after: elsa, photon, kushala, adam, and now serpent. 🙃
    Haha it sucks and it’s great at the same time. I’ve started r5ing a bunch of champs I want from the 7* pool in hopes that I’ll get them soon. I ascended my 6* onslaught a few hours before pulling a 7* one lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

The block penetration stat will somewhat make up for the sig ability
  • Options
    edited June 28

Emilia90 said:

Just the same thoughts when I finally ranked my 7* bishop, I have opened atleast 10 crystals and still no bishop, so now I don't mind if I get one, I already used my 6* bishop a lot to not consider it as a "Waste of resources".

Also for the same reason I hold r5ing my shang goat, I ended up pulling and duping him, now he's r2. Glad I didn't ranked my 6*
  • Options
    i r3ed my serpent and I'm seeing many players see him more annoying in defense than bullseye (I personally have more trouble with bullseye), so I'm afraid he might get nerfed to the ground. I'll definitely demand RTDs if that happen.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

Nahhh... Every single time he triggers his immortal I get hit with an sp3.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

Nahhh... Every single time he triggers his immortal I get hit with an sp3.
    I get hit with a sp3 too. But did you die? Even his sp3 doesn't deal huge damage, barely takes 20-30% health, 40% health at max. I understand health is a bigger concern in bgs, but against serpent it's a guarantted loss anyways unless you have his specific counters.

But I definitely agree, his dupe is really very important to unlock his full defensive capabilities.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Congrats , my 5* everything maxed out 16k PI today