**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Shocker Rank Down Tickets When?

HidereHidere Posts: 13
It has been a while since the changes to Shocker have made lots of people regret their decision to rank him up. When will we get rank down tickets?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,450 ★★★★★
    Quantify "lots".....
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I still don't get on why Kabam insists taking hard path of, "We will look into our data and figure out which players exactly ranked up shocker before this exact date, only those will get rank tickets"

Instead of, "Ok everyone, here is your shcoker ticket, it has 30days time, use it asap."

Like surely the last one will save Kabam headache, constant complaints, lots of research and just a quick easy method. Very crazy

They always like to complicate things. Remember that chess based sq?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 653 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Can I buy some rank-up tickets for my 7* Shocker ? The hate against this great champ is almost incredible…
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,559 ★★★★★

Quantify "lots".....

Why does that matter? They promised rank down tickets were coming, that is the bottom line. Even if it's one person, they are entitled to that information.

The truth, most likely, is that Kabam has swept it under the rug, because the change made to him only affects a few fights. They are hoping people just forget about it and move on.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,466 ★★★★★

Why are y'all salty with shocker. He is still an Amazing champ. I r4 and ascended my 6* shocker and he is putting amazing work in bgs. I've even taken r3 dominos with my shocker. Now just cuz he can't take maestro, he is bad? Y'all be tripping.

Yeah he’s still great. I’ve seen him take Onslaught and a bunch of others and he’s still fantastic. He could never take FAM anyway and Storm X isn’t a common defender. It’s sucks that he doesn’t work against maestro and the communication was bad, but he’s still good
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    I'm just taking advantage of the situation.

If my 7* shocker was duped, even sig 20,
    I wouldnt even think about ranking him down. But mines unduped 7r2.
    Unduped shocker can't compete in higher tiers.
    Im wating for the rdt too.
    My guardian is going r2 and finally viv will be r6. Just need those t6cc so I can do both.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 198
    PT_99 said:

I still don't get on why Kabam insists taking hard path of, "We will look into our data and figure out which players exactly ranked up shocker before this exact date, only those will get rank tickets"

Instead of, "Ok everyone, here is your shcoker ticket, it has 30days time, use it asap."

Like surely the last one will save Kabam headache, constant complaints, lots of research and just a quick easy method. Very crazy

Which headache??? People still spend on deal like 4th July so that’s the only important thing here. People will forget about it anyway
  • Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 69

PT_99 said:

Which headache??? People still spend on deal like 4th July so that’s the only important thing here. People will forget about it anyway
    you're exactly right. I think kabam just wants people to forget about it. They have no motivation to follow through with their claim of giving rank down tickets. the only response I've seen is there is no timeline.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I remember one of Kabam Miike post said

"Why have Rank Down ticket when you could have Rank Up Ticket".

Based on that could anyone with a Shocker have some Tech Rank Up Tickets instead 😉🤣
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for a Shocker rank up ticket…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 263 ★★★
    Point is they said they would send out shocker rank down tickets months ago, and no new communication since they said “we don’t have a exact timeline” which is silly cause they know people are waiting for it