**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is sentry working properly?

BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I pulled a 5* sentry 2days ago i rank him up all the way to lvl 4. 1-those buffs (stages) are rarely activated, im dealing almost 0 crits and if i land a crit is less than 400 dmg , 2-damage is low that can be compared with a max ~2*--3*champion. Working as intended? Dame low so can be paired with void? Close look to sentry.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I tried him with Hulk and he seems to get a few more crits.

But if you check his stats, his crits are way lower than most other champs. kabam needs to fix this and also respond to the concerns brought out by the community, but they have been silent on it.

But like you said, regardless...i think he is broken also and we need Kabam to respond.
  • Nope
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    He gets stronger the longer you fight. Just like it states in his stats. Also needs to be awakened to be strong.
    8k2coj90jj0f.png
    1yxyx9by6dy5.png
    8jykc4ymjhgw.png
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    @TheeWolverine nope reality warps don't effect his states just the additional damage from the states
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    We’ve already started to see the closed/merges threads like when carbage was released.

Just wait, the open threads will stop refreshing to the top when new comments are added soon.

Exactly the same treatment as carnage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That has more to do with the upkeep of the Forum than the topic. If we have Threads open on him, we don't have to keep opening more. All they're doing is organizing the space. That's their job.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    That has more to do with the upkeep of the Forum than the topic. If we have Threads open on him, we don't have to keep opening more. All they're doing is organizing the space. That's their job.

Yes and no.

If a thread is commented on it should refresh to the top of the page.

They stopped the carbage ones from doing that... that’s controlling what’s being viewed. Censorship.

Must look bad for their superiors or shareholders or something having posts like that on the front page.

They don't have any personal stakes in what people discuss. Anything they do is protocol for the Forum. They have a job to do, and that's to keep it organized and running within the rules. I doubt very much they censor based on bias. It's protocol. There are a few that have other positions, but in terms of moderating the Forum, they convey messages. That's it. They communicate between us and the team. It's really not a pick-and-choose situation. It's a job. As for the Superiors and Shareholders, I'm almost positive they're not lurking on the Forum. Lol.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Working as intended™
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    No. I think he hits to hard and they need to tone it down a little
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    It’s not whether he hits hard or not. It’s about how abysmal his crit rate is(which is basically what his damage relies on). His regeneration is definitely not a counter to degen/limbo or anything. The rate to trigger on any of his states is about once every 30 specials. This is worse than what they did to carnage. And I’m sure void has already been nerfed before release. I’ll save the rest of my shards cause not going for sentry again as he was disappointing and don’t care for void anymore. Just hope they don’t ruin gladiator hulk or infinity war thanos.
    l8wu10at4mmk.jpeg
    Like there’s virtually no difference in any of his base ability rates from a max four star and max five star? That doesn’t make sense at all. The only difference is base attack and health naturally but the rest come on.
  • BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

Yes and no.

If a thread is commented on it should refresh to the top of the page.

They stopped the carbage ones from doing that... that’s controlling what’s being viewed. Censorship.

Must look bad for their superiors or shareholders or something having posts like that on the front page.

They don't have any personal stakes in what people discuss. Anything they do is protocol for the Forum. They have a job to do, and that's to keep it organized and running within the rules. I doubt very much they censor based on bias. It's protocol. There are a few that have other positions, but in terms of moderating the Forum, they convey messages. That's it. They communicate between us and the team. It's really not a pick-and-choose situation. It's a job. As for the Superiors and Shareholders, I'm almost positive they're not lurking on the Forum. Lol.

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited January 2018
    this is so sad to see, hope no one else waste their resources on this champ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjznx2mKSZQ
    Aye that is painful to see. Full rank five star with four reality warps and fury on and 156 hits in and that’s the damage he did only?! That is really shameful :/
    Even carnage can do better than that. And everyone seems to think adding Void will solve all the problems. Maybe void might be worth it but chances are he’s not. Just another cool looking but useless champ.
This discussion has been closed.