**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baby Groot

RithaaRithaa Posts: 7
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Add Baby Groot with his first special to just hit twice and then his second to chase the opponent and drag the opponent and throw them. Then the last special just get all the guardians of the galaxy's to hit the opponent. Like gamora uses her sword and then starlord shoots his gun and drax uses his dual swords and then rocket raccoon comes in and just starts shooting with baby Groot just listening to music. πŸ˜‚

Comments

• ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365 β˜…
    and i thought i was the only person who loves baby groot!!!! hahahaha yeah yeah
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ss1100 wrote: Β»

Baby groot is awesome. He stole the movie in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with that opening scene.

But do we need any more Groots in the game? No way lol
  • RithaaRithaa Posts: 7

Baby groot is awesome. He stole the movie in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with that opening scene.

No but it would be cool since Baby Groot was pretty sick and gotta say if he had a cool special then why not? They should've just never added King Groot I would've rather had Baby Groot over King Groot any day.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rithaa wrote: Β»

No but it would be cool since Baby Groot was pretty sick and gotta say if he had a cool special then why not? They should've just never added King Groot I would've rather had Baby Groot over King Groot any day.

LOL I agree King Groot never should have been added πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This would be cool but there’d be a small problem... how dafuq are we supposed to hit him??
    Bahamut wrote: Β»
    This would be cool but there’d be a small problem... how dafuq are we supposed to hit him??

Add a stomp feature lol
  • If adding Baby Groot made a sick synergy to Groot and King Groot that made them all decent, then yes, add baby Groot. I need some sort of use from my 5* Groot and KG
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22 β˜…
    Am sure baby groot could cameo in rockets sp3 just like rocket cameos in groots.. he can show up and "push the button" and add extra damage to that with a rocket and groot synergy and vise versa for groot obviously.. kabam, dont forget to send me my cheque for my creativity.. thanks
    Am sure baby groot could cameo in rockets sp3 just like rocket cameos in groots.. he can show up and "push the button" and add extra damage to that with a rocket and groot synergy and vise versa for groot obviously.. kabam, dont forget to send me my cheque for my creativity.. thanks

I thought of that too, But it would be cool just to see the whole squad show up and let the opponent know not to mess with Baby Groot. Lol
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well if we are going for a campy character to add to game or to a special; then where is the love for Spider-ham?
    I'm basically seeing baby Groot listening to music and then the whole squad just runs out you see starlord and rocket raccoon shooting and gamora slicing and basically having drax headbutt the opponent. Something like that where they all just run out at once and start ganging up on the opponent.
    Well if we are going for a campy character to add to game or to a special; then where is the love for Spider-ham?

LOL
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They can't or at least won't do baby groot because small character models like him don't work in the game. Rocket is the smallest character model currently and he had to have exclusive sp3 animations made because his size didn't allow him to animate properly into other sp3 animations. Also baby groot, unlike rocket, has no way reaching a vertical height where punches and kicks could land on him like other characters.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sungj wrote: Β»
    They can't or at least won't do baby groot because small character models like him don't work in the game. Rocket is the smallest character model currently and he had to have exclusive sp3 animations made because his size didn't allow him to animate properly into other sp3 animations. Also baby groot, unlike rocket, has no way reaching a vertical height where punches and kicks could land on him like other characters.

Kabam could (in theory) use the same animation moves employed for Kamila Kahn Marvel. But I agree, his size does make it difficult as a fighter for the game.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365 β˜…
    come to think bout it... yeah... he'll only be able to use his vines n whack other champs' legs...

But hes still gonna look crazily cute doing it... hahahaha
  • LilBoss314LilBoss314 Posts: 3 β˜…
    We totally need teenage groot and baby groot too! It would look really cute.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feeney234 said:

Perhaps get rid of king groot and replace him with baby groot