Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Ok I guess that finished my spending early. Done. At least it saved me money this year.
  • PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
    This should not work that way. We supposed to be happy during July4th. We waited for so long to spend some units/cash and upgrade rosters and right now people are punished somehow. This is not cool. Any official response??

How do I do this event? I have 3 days still.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Member Posts: 230
    Would be nice to get a response from Kabam on the timer deal. Absolutely should not have been on a timer or at least match it up to the unit store timer. So many people got shafted and now we get mocked with the solo event we can’t even get points for. Terribly designed event
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    When are the flash offers scheduled to start? Event only has 3 days left
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited July 2

Flash offers are likely the unit cash offers. There aren't any "lightning deals" like Amazon during Black Friday.

Flash offers are likely the unit cash offers. There aren't any "lightning deals" like Amazon during Black Friday.

Ah
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    This message from Chris makes it seem.like they intended for the 48hr time limit but neglected to tell anybody that was the procedure. It's says it would 'circumvent' the event design. Aka. Tough luck buttercup. That's unfortunate communication wise.
  • TheycallmeKevinTheycallmeKevin Member Posts: 8
    Kabam wondering why people hate them. 48 hour timer that isn’t mentioned anywhere. Several people at Kabam need to be fired.
  • Hades549Hades549 Member Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Thats only for first deal once u buy tier 1 theres always 48 hours to buy next
    So u can't buy after 48 hrs?
    Cuz this is happening to me
    I bought the 750 unit deal, but didn't have enough for the 3k, but i will by tom, and I can't see the deals
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Hades549 said:

Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

I bought the 750 unit deal, but didn't have enough for the 3k, but i will by tom, and I can't see the deals
    Basically yeah if u bought the first offer and never bought second in the 48 hours ur pretty much locked out of the offers now since u would have lost it
  • Hades549Hades549 Member Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

Hades549 said:

Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Basically yeah if u bought the first offer and never bought second in the 48 hours ur pretty much locked out of the offers now since u would have lost it
    That's messed up if I'd known that, I wldve saved them. How does kabam j forget to mention such a vital point
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    edited July 3

Kabam wondering why people hate them. 48 hour timer that isn’t mentioned anywhere. Several people at Kabam need to be fired.

Several people have been fired already. But ya. This sucks. I'm about to get the final deal and I won't be able to. Like this REALLY sucks
    Pandingo said:

Several people have been fired already. But ya. This sucks. I'm about to get the final deal and I won't be able to. Like this REALLY sucks
    How do you know?

Kabam, we still need points here. Just push the Tier 2 offer again to everyone or even the tier 1. easy fix.

Kabam, we still need points here. Just push the Tier 2 offer again to everyone or even the tier 1. easy fix.
    This forum is a ghost town in regards to their actual capable employees. It’s just a space to vent and get ganged up on lol. Easy fix would be release tier 1 to anyone who didn’t buy everything out at reset today since it would align with the actual event end time. Instead, the loyalists and burner accounts will attack and kabam will ignore and count the money they did get (though it could have been far more if not for a poorly communicated flawed design).
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    Situation isn't great, doesn't impact me but here is a solution:

1. Add a sinister store
    This can have a timer, resolves the issue the 48 hour timer is trying to resolve and allows people to access the deals until the end of the event

2. Limits on the items
    Each thing should have a limit of 2 apart from deal 4 and deal 8, this aligns with the intention of the deals

3. Token system
    We are given a token a, that allows us to pick one tier a bundle at the start of the event. Given that you have to buy each deal sequentially and each tier is the same and predetermined value, the remaining tokens should be put into the event milestones.

Let me know if there are any issues I've overlooked but believe this would sort out the problems. In addition, the additional benefit is we could see all the bundles and not get confused about what the items are from the infographic.
  • Karthik_slayersmurfKarthik_slayersmurf Member Posts: 6
    It's bad the offers, i only have 3K units. What is so disappointed with them is I'm being paragon spend same units and a cav spend units but no difference in what we are getting. That's why it's very bad.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

It's bad the offers, i only have 3K units. What is so disappointed with them is I'm being paragon spend same units and a cav spend units but no difference in what we are getting. That's why it's very bad.

It haopens everytime there is a "new" progression title... Paragon is not that hard to get now so you get treated similar to lower progressions.
    If it makes you feel any better you were likely to be tied to the same deals as TB anyway.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    People really and desperately want to give Kabam their cash. That's good for the game.

People really and desperately want to give Kabam their cash. That's good for the game.

But they’re too incompetent and negligent to take it from us lol. Can only imagine how much revenue they lost out on with their poor design.
    Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool

Actually in this case its the unit deals which disappeared early meaning kabam would stand to gain as you lose out on one of the highest yield offers for your units this devaluing your stash. Moreover, a lot of people had originally planned to use the free units from the gold track to round out their inventory and purchase the next offer which the conveniently shortened timer didnt allow if you started day 1. Causes people who otherwise would not have had to spend to have to buy the difference or miss out on every subsequent deal
    Pikok said:

Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool

Have you or anyone done this?

Pikok said:

Have you or anyone done this?
    I did it. I missed tier 8 and support gave me tier 8 and weapon x
    Richtheman created a video about it. And there is also comment that somebody else did it
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Hmm oh well i got to keep 9k of my units...I am actually kinda happy lol
  • CliffordAHACliffordAHA Member Posts: 1
    My sentinel unit deals have disappeared and I haven’t bought them yet. Is this gonna get fixed cause I want to buy my tier 3 offers