Unit Deals timer didn't extend like the Store Deals did

11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
I haven't purchased anything yet; Oddly the unit deals' timer ended and they disappeared...

This is different from the 2 day timer issue...

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    If you hadn’t purchased any of the Offers yet, then you were not affected by having the “Next Offer” timer ending your chain early.

Did you mean your UNIT STORE packs with the bonus items did not get extended another 3 days (for spending real money) ?
    Had you already purchased the max of them ?
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    I haven't purchased anything from either the store or the tiered unit deals
    1199345 said:

Well, then the Tier'd pop-up Offers will have expired for you then (at their original, 1st Tier needed to be bought by original 7 day timeframe).

The Unit Store bonus items inside Unit Packs should have the extended time still (in game and WebStore), but the Tier'd offers are gone for you.
    Latest announcement said Tier 1 can be triggered until July 8th
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    edited July 5

1199345 said:

Well, then the Tier'd pop-up Offers will have expired for you then (at their original, 1st Tier needed to be bought by original 7 day timeframe).

The Unit Store bonus items inside Unit Packs should have the extended time still (in game and WebStore), but the Tier'd offers are gone for you.
    The unit deals like the (3k units) are also suppose to be extended
    Sorry, didn’t realize that first part.
    Guess partially because although it says Tier-1 can now be bought thru July 8, it also says it still remains at a 7 day timer. ?? (Which would not be correct if it were a NEW 7 day timer, that would go beyond July 8)

I don’t know, but I will venture a guess as to what it really meant was that your *NEXT* offer (the FIRST one you purchase starting from now), will have until the newly extended date of July 8th.
    So maybe messed up saying “Tier 1”, instead of “1st Tier from here” ??

Assumed the whole point was for people who had already started and were bumping up against shortened timers.

*if someone had waited until these final 3 hours today, and then saw the extension announcement, so decided to hold off even further before purchasing even the very 1st Tier-1, that might be something Kabam Support can individually help you with. (?)
    All good. Yea it's a weird situation; Hard to trigger something that already disappeared