**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela signature fix ever coming??

IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I have personally loved Angela since the day she released but can we not all agree that her sig is the most pointless in the game? It’s only relevant against five or six champs out of the upwards of 60 plus (I’m not counting) in the game. I have a five star that I use all the time and a cosmic awakening gem and refuse to awaken her. Because I’m not using a cosmic against a mystic in the first place. I feel like this is an overlooked flaw in the game. And can’t understand how people can complain about sentry (they can’t all be good) if an older champ still has a pointless signature. Isn’t awakening a champ supposed to be highly relevant to the whole idea of the game? It does almost nothing for her. (I will concede it makes her a tiny bunny hairs width better as a defender but let’s be real, she’s not getting any defender kills anyway) For those who don’t know she gets the percentage chance to disregard nullify effects for each buff on her. Which is relevant against only magik/ds/sw/dvd/dorm and I suppose iron fist. All champs I’d avoid fighting with her in the first place save IF. Thoughts???

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So you don't want a fix ... You want a buff. Her sig isn't broken as far as I know.
    Signature abilities aren't meant to be the most valuable ability of the champion, but rather an extra ability that is only unlocked after the champion is duped.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Not really a fix if its not broken
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    My 5* got awakened the old fashioned way. A true child of Zion.

Good for prestige.. and not much else. She's not the only one with a pretty useless sig though.
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    edited January 2018
    That’s all I’m saying actually. It’s nice that she doesn’t need it to be good (like gwenpool and the likes) but sig abilities are supposed to add a nice little boost. And it really isn’t relevant at all. If I’m being honest it’s only relevant against four champs. And even though others have fairly useless sigs at least they are applicably useless against a wide spectrum and not a handful of people
    edited January 2018
    Granted some champs (Thor rag/star lord) need the sig to be relevant. I suppose I’m just really disappointed. Even if they added like, 10% potency I’d be mollified. It just seems so utterly irrelevant like if they released domino and her sig was ‘immune to incinerate damage for each debuff on opponent’
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    You said you don't understand why people complain about Sentey when there are still "problems" with old champs.

Then i don't understand why you are asking for an Angela "fix" when champs like carnage amd joe fixit are much in need of the "fix".
    That’s totally different @Nexus_UY_Scuti joe fixit and carnage are champs people complain about overall. But I actually think they both can hit hard if used right. Carnage is simply a slow builder to large attack damage and there’s a reason joe fixit isn’t a five star. You just need to know How to use them. My complaint is that Angela has an utterly useless sig. she hits like a truck. I just don’t understand why her sig is so specific
    Carnage is a slow builder to no damage.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    That’s totally different @Nexus_UY_Scuti joe fixit and carnage are champs people complain about overall. But I actually think they both can hit hard if used right. Carnage is simply a slow builder to large attack damage and there’s a reason joe fixit isn’t a five star. You just need to know How to use them. My complaint is that Angela has an utterly useless sig. she hits like a truck. I just don’t understand why her sig is so specific

Same difference, you just need to know how to use her sig.
    I used joe for a year as my best four star before I got better people. Not everyone can be a good champ overall. But sigs are supposed to be a big deal. Even for crud champs
    edited January 2018
    How to use her sig? Explain please? How can I make her sig relevant against anybody other than the six people who nullify? Four on a regular basis
    Not being catty love, but I’ve played since SIM was the featured release champ. So if there were a secret way to use nullify immune against non nullify champs I’d be aware I think.
    Would you rather her sig be the ability where she copies a buff on special? She's basically good to go out of the box. The sig is just extra. They won't "buff" her in any way. And that's what it would be.. any change to make her sig more useful would be a "buff" and they don't really do that. No money in it .
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    How about they change her sig to “Gains power when a buff on herself expires”? Lol
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Having a better Sig would be great but really she is amazing as is. If the op is in need of an excuse to justify using an awakening gem on her, which i would advise against but it will make her prestige go up and that should really be enough.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I recently pulled a new 5* Angela (undupped), and I have been using my R4 dupped 4* Angela regularly. So far I'm glad that she is as powerful as she is without being awakened, so I can make the best of her damage output without wasting any awakening gem on her. I don't mind Kabam consider buffing or changing her Sig ability in the future, however, personally I'm quite happy with her.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that her Sig ability is one of the MOST irrelevant among all other champs in MCoC. I feel that her other pros are good enough to compensate for her irrelevant sig ability. Again, don't get me wrong, I love if she is improved/buffed/changed to be better. For now she is good enough to be my top 3 Cosmic champs.
  • If it ain’t broke, Joe Fixit.
  • Yes it be nice to have a more useful sig but i find it hard to complain since she is great already