**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Months of waiting for this

J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 297 ★★
edited July 9 in General Discussion

I don’t understand the logic, why include objectively bin water champions in the titan pool, literally anyone, even nick cage would’ve been better.

It’s no one’s fault just shite rng, but all that wasted time for a lump of garbage champion that’s gonna sit on the shelf for perpetuity.

😒

* Edit - “Luke Cage”

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329 said:

Nick Cage? Like… Ghost Rider?

Luke Cage
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 98
    I just pulled Nova, which unduped is worse than Blade. Count your blessings.

P.S. it's Nick Cage is an actor ;)
  • Options

What’s going on man, I just corrected something that was right
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 98

What’s going on man, I just corrected something that was right
    Now I see the correction. Wasn't there when I commented.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 126
    Not a Titan pull but absolute absurdity either way. I died inside a little 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,298 ★★★★★
    Featured crystals and Titan crystals will always have this dynamic. You will not be guaranteed an OP champ, and you might pull one that ruins your day. I've had both happen.

Good luck next time.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,343 ★★★★★
    Sorry for you. I also pulled him. He is absolute trash.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Could be worse, you could have spent a bunch of money to end up in an update that is unplayable
  • Options

Could be worse, you could have spent a bunch of money to end up in an update that is unplayable

Atleast it will get fixed. Blade isn't getting any buff or something for atleast a year lol.
  • Options
    When both of them are going to collect dust in your roster, will there be any difference?

Honestly, Blade is not groot, but pulling blade from current titan pool is as disappointing as pulling a 7* Groot or something from the basic crystal, atleast for most players.
  • Options

When both of them are going to collect dust in your roster, will there be any difference?

Honestly, Blade is not groot, but pulling blade from current titan pool is as disappointing as pulling a 7* Groot or something from the basic crystal, atleast for most players.

He is far from meme tier... Its really not the BEST pull; but not the worse either.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,890 ★★★★
    Thomildo said:

Hear me out. Howard the Cage..?

Nick+Cage

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    He’s not bad, could have pulled something worse
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    I lost hope in Titans ngl. Really hope they change something soon.

My last 2 were Nova and White Tiger and the best of my Titan Nexus was a Negasonic...
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Now open 3 more, and from 2 of those get 2 more blades, so you're sat on a Sig 40 blade, then you'll experience the full ecstacy I have.
  • Options
    This might be a little bit tinfoil hat comment; but I don't think its coincidence that the worst Titan pool is active while the GC compensation was titan shards and 4th of july sales had Titan shards and nexus
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 398 ★★★
    Yeh I think the titan should have been a nexus or 1 of 2 champ selector.

A lot of people maybe open 1 every 3 months and for all that build to get a very low rated champ is a kick to the teeth.

Last month I opened 2 back to back and duped my morbius twice... my friend also opened one exact same time and duped his too 😂
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 467 ★★★

He is far from meme tier... Its really not the BEST pull; but not the worse either.

No, unfortunately the worst pull in both the 7 star pool and the titan pool belongs soley to silver sable. A champion so bad that pulling her twice reduces her viable matchup count
  • Options
    ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Posts: 478 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Nick Cage? Like… Ghost Rider?

Why not make Kitty Pryde into a ghost rider champ and name her Cosmic Kitty Rider
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,921 ★★★★
    Once upon a time he was the pinnacle champion, so he seems like doo doo in comparison.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 602 ★★★
    I feel kinda bad now that i was disappointed to get ironheart lol.
    But yeah Luke cage would have been way better for you ( he’s very decent )
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 164
    Both my titan pulls have been duds. Xbones and Blade. I’m about a month away from another titan and am getting anxiety thinking about pulling another dud.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,921 ★★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

Both my titan pulls have been duds. Xbones and Blade. I’m about a month away from another titan and am getting anxiety thinking about pulling another dud.

If you think that Xbones is a dud then you really need to get up to date with the game. He's FAR from a dud.