**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake or Hulk to rank five?

I have the cats to take a 4* science champion to rank five, but I'm having trouble deciding between Quake and Hulk. I've discussed it with my alliance and they've been a huge help with their opinions, but I'm still slightly swayed. At first, I thought Hulk... but now I'm thinking Quake. This will be my first rank five 4*, so I'm looking to choose wisely. I'm not looking to rank them for anything in particular, just who would be the most helpful overall. Quake is a consistently great champion and I love her abilities, and although the Hulk is raw damage and has poison immunity along with his stun, he only gets stronger once he loses health. I would just like some assistance before making my final choice. Thank you!

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Definetly Quake to r5. Once you master using her, she will basically be your MVP for almost anything. Unless you're looking forward to becoming uncollected, i'd say hulk.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which ones are duped? If both are duped then Quake, if none, then Hulk, if only one of them are duped then R5 the duped one.
  • DELIRIOUSDELIRIOUS Posts: 22
    They're both awakened. Sorry, I forgot to say!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Hulk. You won't regret it.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    If you are confident in your ability to use Quake, take her up. Takes a while to get used to her play style, but if already are then I honestly don't even think it's a competition between the two. If you know how to use Quake, she is God tier in my opinion.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    DELIRIOUS wrote: »
    They're both awakened. Sorry, I forgot to say!

Quake ftw. Prestige is a valuable thing nowadays.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Rankup quake. It's your first 5/50 and you'll want to fully utilise the champ. With hulk, it's not possible unless you stay at low health/keep reviving. With quake, you can kill them without touching, needs practice but worth it.
    Good luck
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Wow...nice Hulk!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I love Hulk but I'd say quake.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Not a fan of quake tbh. Hulk wrecks though. Although I only have 4* versions of both champs at r5. I guess 5* quake would be a little better. I just don't like her style, seems like she's vulnerable in the corner.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    My 1st 4 star r5 quake. She was my 1st 4 star in the game as well as 1st r5. She is amazing. Needs a bit of learning. Mordo, NC, Spidy becomes easier to fight. Magik never reached sp2 to activate limbo. Great on attack. Decent on defense as well. One of the best prestige in the game too. Although I'm bit biased on her, don't have Hulk.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Hulk smash!!! I took my 5 star hulk to r3 and it worked out great. Then I duped him and he's off the chain!!!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I don't regret ranking quake to 5/50 (my first also) and she is useful against everyone.

Relying on getting hit to end fights quicker wouldn't sit well for me but I wouldn't mind a duped 5/50 hulk especially with Assassin.

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Quakes heavy attack is bugged and unreliable.

So many times it just dosent activate and i end up taking unnecessary hits just trying to get that heavy to register.

Cannot count on her in crucial fights.

Go for hulk..hes awakened and total boss killer with the right masteries
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Id use a bugged quake for questing but never AW/AQ.

Dont know why kabam wont admit it when people have posted videos as proof..!!!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Quake is the one true God tier science champ
  • 4inh77oi6qoh.png

Quake is awesome especially if you master her abilities!!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Wait till it is revealed what Luke Cage and Red Hulk's buffs are, most likely they still won't be as good as quake and Hulk but you never know, they could pull a magik situation and make them from garbage to god tier.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Are you Uncollected? Hulk was great for the Collector.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Quake! My first 550 and never regretted it, although I took hulk to 550 and he's great too. But I would say quake then hulk.

https://youtu.be/vj_dzG7cwWY
    https://youtu.be/1cMu6hN7xEY
    https://youtu.be/T3IFNymMk4s
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    DELIRIOUS wrote: »
    I have the cats to take a 4* science champion to rank five, but I'm having trouble deciding between Quake and Hulk. I've discussed it with my alliance and they've been a huge help with their opinions, but I'm still slightly swayed. At first, I thought Hulk... but now I'm thinking Quake. This will be my first rank five 4*, so I'm looking to choose wisely. I'm not looking to rank them for anything in particular, just who would be the most helpful overall. Quake is a consistently great champion and I love her abilities, and although the Hulk is raw damage and has poison immunity along with his stun, he only gets stronger once he loses health. I would just like some assistance before making my final choice. Thank you!

Quake by far. She has way more interesting abilities in my opinion that are incredibly helpful during certain fights. Like in RTTL she can destroy safeguard nodes. All hulk does is provide 1 immunity and do some decent fury damage and stun. And I have a 5* Hulk too. I just don’t really like him
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Go for Quake. I have my 4* Quake maxed out and she is a beast.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    Quake is an animal! Love mine. Dont have a 4 or 5*
    Hulk but cant imagine him being better than her.

8hx9hstd3qvz.jpg
  • Zakonn1Zakonn1 Posts: 30
    I would hold off and save the cats with 6*s coming out soon. 4*s are going to be the new 3*s soon after
  • GİZAGİZA Posts: 5
    Hulk
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    where is the poll??

quake easy choice
  • MijoMijo Posts: 2
    Quake is awesome