**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these champs should I awaken with a gem?

mysticdumpmysticdump Posts: 32
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I have a few tech, skill, and cosmic awakening gems and I need help choosing who would help me progress. I dont want to use all of them so the poll is for the best option of the three class choices. Please explain your vote if you feel the need to thanks.

Which of these champs should I awaken with a gem? 55 votes

starlord
74%
BigMoGolden_GuardianGbSarkarDLegendLeNoirFaineantTBJ1118Erza_ScarletTalha305RajaJRock808Hort4YellsomemmmbanyasItay1234212JJ4302Vision_41HeroBoltsySuperman69SpeedbumpAnurag1606TROUBL3D 41 votes
doc oc
5%
zerogodsDOKTOROKTOPUSmozzy 3 votes
vulture
0%
yondu
0%
nebula
1%
Dexman1349 1 vote
daredevil (netflix)
0%
Hawkeye
0%
gladiator thor
0%
sym spidey
1%
RatedAwesome 1 vote
hyperion
16%
SnakeEyes69Titan_A97AxeCopFireDanicb94Darkrider05Arus25YjgovtheExspellies133Anghel_2403 9 votes

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    starlord
    Most obvious choice would be SL. I don't need to explain why.
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    hyperion
    Wake up to Hyperion since in a week sand comes out for star lord and there you get it
  • I have a 4* starlord so this is kinda just for fun or just a fun gameplay.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    starlord
    one of the best champs for new 25%unblock node
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    nebula
    Honestly depends on your skill level and needs.

Newer players will receive absolutely no benefit from awakening SL since most can't maintain a hit streak. I don't need to explain to an experienced player if SL is worth it or not.

Hype doesn't need to be awakened to be good. It just makes him a little better. Not worth a generic gem, but definitely worth a cosmic awakening.

Yondu and Nebula are both really good options. Yondu can be used on both attack and war defense, Nebula is a great bleed/poison immune champ for AQ and AW attack.

Hawkeye is a decent option as well. Him and Yondu are both good bleeders. HE is better for power control on offense. Yondu has heal block and block penetration.
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Honestly depends on your skill level and needs.

Newer players will receive absolutely no benefit from awakening SL since most can't maintain a hit streak. I don't need to explain to an experienced player if SL is worth it or not.

Hype doesn't need to be awakened to be good. It just makes him a little better. Not worth a generic gem, but definitely worth a cosmic awakening.

Yondu and Nebula are both really good options. Yondu can be used on both attack and war defense, Nebula is a great bleed/poison immune champ for AQ and AW attack.

Hawkeye is a decent option as well. Him and Yondu are both good bleeders. HE is better for power control on offense. Yondu has heal block and block penetration.

Most helpful reply, thank you hahaha
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    starlord
    Some of your options aren't worth awakening. Some don't really need it like Hyperion (better awakened but still good). SL needs to be awakened to be amazing.
  • RatedAwesomeRatedAwesome Posts: 16
    sym spidey
    I pressed sym spidey by mistake. I would encourage you to save for blade on feb 22. If u don’t get him then star lord
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    starlord
    Don't keep hoarding your 4* awakening gems. The rate at which Kabam is throwing 5* shards our way (1 full 5* for just doing EQ), 4* are becoming more and more obsolete. The longer you hold your AG, the lesser the value you get out of it after finally using it since pretty soon, everyone would be using 5*s only