**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to 5/65 and awaken? Stark or GP

After a few more runs in 5.4 I'll have enough to take one to r5 and awaken.

My next priority after this is LoL. Who would you r5 and who would you awaken?

I use Spark more but GP more useful when awakened. Any ideas?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Spiderman stark enchanced
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    if you watch "contest of champions"(BG) Gwenpool is no where near there level. He says there is a level above god tier. Blade, stark enhanced spiderman, Ghost rider are above God tier..........
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Tough choice. Do you have GR or Blade? Do you intend to get them? Do you use them a lot? If the answer is yes, then maybe Spark. He also benefits from any additional rank up because of his low health pool.

if not, then maybe GP. She has great utility.

In the end though, you have to rank who you love playing more and who you will use a lot.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Neither is a bad choice, but if prestige doesn’t matter too much, I’d do stark spidey over GP any day.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Pains me to say Gwenpool...Stark Spidey is just too perfect for LoL.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Stark for 5/65, but awaken GP or wait on your gem. He would be boss at that level for LOL even unduped.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Starky No question. And also awaken him if you are R5ing him. The crit rate he gains when awakened is Super High. Not needed but really good to have.
  • JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    @Tempest no don't have 5* blade or GR (only GR 4*) saving shards for blade re-run
    Thanks all, I'm leaning towards ranking up spark and holding off awakening - would be great if got either tech or skill class gem so could save general AG
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    well don't forget you get an AG crystal to go with the generic for the end of act 5
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I took my stark spidey to r5 and awakened him. Believe me.. you wont regret it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    GPs sig is not that good mate tbh. You dont die from a s3, but die seconds later anyway as your health is so low. And if you can get a combo of 50+ then it can be useful. Most cant

Spark all the way

Except a awakened gp sig 1 at 5/65 matched with a 4/55 starky for LoL runs would be extremely helpful. And would hit the 50 hit combo easily
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    linux wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    GPs sig is not that good mate tbh. You dont die from a s3, but die seconds later anyway as your health is so low. And if you can get a combo of 50+ then it can be useful. Most cant

Spark all the way

Except a awakened gp sig 1 at 5/65 matched with a 4/55 starky for LoL runs would be extremely helpful. And would hit the 50 hit combo easily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpguxLfFY (has synergies minor buffs and class advantage)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_09qhoPic (I'd say Sparky wins narrowly in this competition)

I should try making a video with Angela; would be fun, though I think it'll be a bit slower.

I didn’t say which one at rank 5 would be best. Merely said a r4 5* starky with a r5 gp awakened would be a pretty good.
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    R5 Spark for general fights, awaken GP so she can handle Spidey and Electro, then awaken Spark once you’ve 100%’d LoL
    I decided to r5 spark for LoL and used generic AG - he is awesome and hits so hard, really happy with my decision. I pulled a skill AG so will try for blade and if I don't get him will awaken GP. Thanks for your help guys
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Spark is a more viable option for most LOL fights
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    if you watch "contest of champions"(BG) Gwenpool is no where near there level. He says there is a level above god tier. Blade, stark enhanced spiderman, Ghost rider are above God tier..........

is ghost rider really above god tier? am i not using him right? i know hes really good but i dont know about above god tier
    Bleed immune, bleed, fury, fate seal, power drain, regen and damnation - yup. Plus with Blade he is certain to place judgements
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited January 2018
    ik all that, i have him r4 4* and r2 5*. Quite decent at using him, however im not able to use him well on long hard quests(e.g RoL). he is useful in act 5, but i gauge god tier by the speed at which they can cut down the opponents health on long fights. ghost rider is a great champion, dont get me wrong, but he takes to long to win some fights.
    update: forgot to mention that i also judge them by the ability to not activate opponents specials(power control)(e.g vision and magik)
    Thanks for all your helps guys - just completed LoL 1st run with Spark - he was awesome. Here's my run through: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7po8kx/lol_easy_path_clear_with_spark_565/?ref=share&ref_source=link