Game Lag

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
Is the game slow/lagging for anyone else? Takes about 10 seconds to get into fights and then is super slow and choppy when I’m in the fight. I have an iPhone 14 Pro so it’s not an issue on my end. Anyone else?

Comments

• travgianttravgiant Member Posts: 22
    Yep same problem, loading before fight used to be 1 or 2 seconds now it’s 10 to 15 seconds playing on iPad pro
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    I agree.

And I didn't want to start a whole new thread about it, but once again, one of my biggest QOL annoyances with this game is that even the SECOND you turn away from it, or close your screen, or do ANYTHING, 9 times out of 10 when you return to the game you're back at the Marvel logo and then waiting for 3 load screens to get to the main menu.

And I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max, updated software, and AMPLE free storage.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,346 ★★★★
    With me after 40 minutes, so I need to quit, config, stop the game, and open the game
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    Got the lag then the crash then the 50% HP reduction. What else is new in Kashamland
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Horrible lag. Multiple complaints across the ally.
    Just wrecking me in BGs. Took a try in Raids and just wasted a revive. Can't play the game guys. Get it resolved.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Yes. Lag. Causing input drop and input failure. Again and again and again. Just like it has for a long time. And there’s literally nothing done other than dumping these threads together in the dark hole that is “Bugs and Issues.”

Dr. Zola
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,113 ★★★★★
    edited July 11
    Trying to do milestones in arena is brutal with game loading lag
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

Trying to do milestones in arena is brutal with game loading lag

My loyalty to claim has been a drought lately, because no one's doing it.

(But that's also part of a bigger issue now that being able to 'gain' loyalty from alliance members needs a complete overhaul especially once they keep the new daily events)