**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 100 War Top 300 AQ with no map 6 need one

We are a 10 million alliance. 2300+ War rating, no spending required. We've been top 300 AQ every week running only map 5. No event minimums but hit all non arena milestones. Have a few spenders but no spending required. Must have at least 2 4/55 and must be able to hold your own in tier 1 war. Hit me up on line app if interested. ID is lenoirfaineant

Comments

• KaydubbedKaydubbed Posts: 11
    Kaydubbed in game. Message me.
  • Summoners I want 5 and 4 star crystals and one 4 star doctor strange if you will give me I will give you eating of 5 star please give me please please please please give me I request you OK thankyou
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Are you still recruiting? abdul4majid is my ING.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Summoners I want 5 and 4 star crystals and one 4 star doctor strange if you will give me I will give you eating of 5 star please give me please please please please give me I request you OK thankyou

WTF? lol
    Are you still recruiting? abdul4majid is my ING.

We filled the spot for now but may need help down the road. Thank you to all who responded.

Have one leaving after war. Hit me up on line app. lenoirfaineant