**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kicks and punch in the air and AI unbelievable recovery .. working as intended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
Champ won’t move forward instead just kick and punch in the air , AI recovery is unbelievable, finish a 5 hit combo and get ready to receive 5 hit combo....πŸ˜‚ Working as intended

https://youtu.be/qfyExShKhsk
Β«1

Comments

• That was you missing the parry and not dashing forwards
  • SeKoSeKo Posts: 4 β˜…
    I've experienced that also. What I understand from that is when we block hit, our champ cannot move in a certain time. Maybe thats why you couldn't evade 2nd wave of special.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…
    Happens to me sometimes
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146 β˜…
    edited January 2018
    Yay I'm not alone, it's driving me crazy...
    And yet we didn't get an update this month, dragging it out right on time with the App Store rule changes, eh?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
    Why hood didn’t get stun when the stun appeared on the screen but he got stun on parry ?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hood smash
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 β˜…β˜…
    Xthea9 wrote: Β»
    That was you missing the parry and not dashing forwards

Sir, I was dashing forward and instead of moving forward she started kicking in the air ... out of desperation I guess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That problem have happened to me a lot.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2018
    You missed the dash forward, it registered as a tap rather than a swipe so SW went for light attack instead of a medium.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    today in aq i was f up by a yelllow jacket the story : i parried him got my heavy attack on him after that i ve done a backward dash ( he was on the ground ) he recovered from my heavy and charged at me with his own forward dash ( all this and me was still on my backward dash ) so he got a recover and a dash forward in my backward dash that's the only thing that i hate in this game more than parry issues.
    speaking of ur example this is hapenning more often and often as u go inside hard questes ( dormamu in 5.3 is the most ugly fights i ever saw in the game ) he can hit u after a 5 hit combo / he can hit u when u do 4 hit backward dash basiclly he has no recovery time
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    NDK13 wrote: Β»
    You missed the dash forward, it registered as a tap rather than a swipe so SW went for light attack instead of a medium.

how do you know this he hasn't shown his hands in the video at all. So how can you say that he missed the dash forward????? Man people have said that they are experiencing the same issue.

Reading comprehension. I said his forward dash didn't register as swipe but rather as a tap so it went for the light instead of the dash
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 β˜…β˜…
    Lmao. Hyperion does it 40% of the time with his SP2. Fire off SP2, First punch hits, they recover, second hit (the blown air) misses entirely (opponent is wide open btw), third hit (the follow up punch) completely misses.. Eats a 5 hit combo from the opponent. Dead.

Happened more times than I can count since I use Hype a lot.
    Very much intended.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have this happen too. Swipes register as taps. Your champs swings widely in the air. So many long standing bugs.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146 β˜…
    edited January 2018
    This is getting ridiculous, just had my Rogue miss 2nd hit of her S1 in AQ, it just hit air, event though I had YJ in the corner, there was no space for him to dodge, first hit landed, he just stood there and the 2nd punch of the special just didn't register as hit, what the hell.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Yes this is happening. Even opponents are evading n throwing specials in the middle of my combo.
    It’s a skill based online game.... πŸ˜‚ skills to punch in the air...lol
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh it must be working as intended, because they closed my last ticket on the subject with no resolve or compensation.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120 β˜…
    That was you missing the parry and not dashing forwards

do u think u the only one who knows how to dash forward? bro, he swiped but it's not registered as he said
    Damn ... game is at his worst today , in AQ , NO block, NO defense , and after hitting getting zero score ..... kabam this is not at all fair.... at least I should get some point score after all I sacrificed my champ for that... πŸ˜‚

8d6qkl201uu6.jpeg
    This is what I experienced today in AQ ... No regrets as this is working as intended πŸ˜‚

While I was facing this weird thing I paused and stared recording... πŸ˜‚ kabamed

https://youtu.be/lFsJLCo7NFg
  • aqdasaqdas Posts: 1
    Champ won’t move forward instead just kick and punch in the air , AI recovery is unbelievable, finish a 5 hit combo and get ready to receive 5 hit combo....πŸ˜‚ Working as intended

https://youtu.be/qfyExShKhsk

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is what I experienced today in AQ ... No regrets as this is working as intended πŸ˜‚

While I was facing this weird thing I paused and stared recording... πŸ˜‚ kabamed

https://youtu.be/lFsJLCo7NFg

wtf bro is this on AQ 5 ?????, the tech symbiote has a hulkbuster l2 what the ..
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340 β˜…
    yeah the kicking and punching into the air has been happening forever. it's so aggravating especially when they run up and hit you while you're trying to kick the invisible man's ass. if you're away from the opponent and swipe forward, why is a medium attack at nothing even an option. just another item on the list of **** we are expected to accept because they can't fix it.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also getting the not dashing forward thing. Champs just punching fresh air with the opponent at the other end of the screen. Please fix this.
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ did you guys see the last part of the video, when ultron hit 5 combo and special, after that ... ultron felt bad about this so he went to symbioid and told him ,
    Ultron to symbioid - Sorry bro , now you hit me
    Symbioid - surprised but hits one
    Ultron - C’mon bro just one , now hit me with special πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    This is awesome now it’s in arena toooo.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Working as intendedπŸ˜‚
    qounrrasfk6q.png
    πŸ˜‚
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any chance you were charging your phone at the time or using an off brand charger? Had this happening to me a lot and finally noticed my non Apple 8 foot charger was bad and was actually the root of it. Assuming it kept losing connection while plugged into my phone. Sounds crazy, but it was the cause