KABAM GIVE US OPTION

TalhamazizTalhamaziz Member Posts: 112
For "Low to Mid" tier players, it's very difficult and stressful to get going in battlegrounds especially in Diamond as you get to play AGAINST 7* rank 2s and 3s, top tier players.

If we can't progress then we cannot get the rewards from "Battleground Solo Events"

Kabam at Least give us option if we want to start from Bronze V or current.

Lost 20 match out of 25 in Diamond V & IV.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Yes it’s annoying. I’ve had to fight up in every match I’ve played this season, so I know how you feel. But if you’re in diamond 4 or 5 at this point in the season, it means you pushed pretty high last season, and in theory you should have been taking accounts like that at the end of last season. My best advice is to wait until those account leave diamond.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 770 ★★★★
    It's still in the first week. Many of the stronger accounts push in the first week, sometimes also the last week too. It should get easier in the next two weeks.

I know it's frustrating, but this game rewards patience, both during the BG season, and in building up your roster. When you get to a roadblock in BG, pivot to going through story content
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 95 ★★
    First just want to backup what Winter said, its definitely a more long term play. That said just as an overall thing we do want to improve the mid game experience for players though so definitely will be keeping an eye out to see if this sentiment remains once we're a little further into the season and things have separated out a little bit further!
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

It's still in the first week. Many of the stronger accounts push in the first week, sometimes also the last week too. It should get easier in the next two weeks.

I know it's frustrating, but this game rewards patience, both during the BG season, and in building up your roster. When you get to a roadblock in BG, pivot to going through story content

Jokes on you, i havent gotten out of diamond 5, or even tried
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 118
    Completely agree with OP, I was Cav a few months back getting trashed by big accounts, and now I'm Valiant trashing smaller accounts, I find the latter about as much fun as the former tbh. No fun in knowing you're both just carrying out the rounds as a formality (although, within reason, some upsets do happen). I feel like the protection until Plat is still valid.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★

Completely agree with OP, I was Cav a few months back getting trashed by big accounts, and now I'm Valiant trashing smaller accounts, I find the latter about as much fun as the former tbh. No fun in knowing you're both just carrying out the rounds as a formality (although, within reason, some upsets do happen). I feel like the protection until Plat is still valid.

Then you don't agree with OP cause he is in Diamond 5....