**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are marvel insider rewards?!?!

I completed every single rocket quest to get scrap and then did a couple other things, registered everything on marvel.com's insider per the note from you guys, and my points on marvel.com show 5,250. I should have something like 140k points at this point, which I would readily use to redeem the 125k game package.

Where are my points?!?!?!?!

The rewards are modest, but the principle of this really pisses me off. I followed al the steps and you guys are, effectively, just taking my effort and walking.

Fix the program, now.

Dante

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Try going on a computer and logging into marvel insider that way. It works much better. You have to claim the points yourself on the website, then it should update shortly.
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    rtilghman wrote: »
    I completed every single rocket quest to get scrap and then did a couple other things, registered everything on marvel.com's insider per the note from you guys, and my points on marvel.com show 5,250. I should have something like 140k points at this point, which I would readily use to redeem the 125k game package.

Where are my points?!?!?!?!

The rewards are modest, but the principle of this really pisses me off. I followed al the steps and you guys are, effectively, just taking my effort and walking.

Fix the program, now.

Dante

kabam has mentioned multiple times that they have no control over Marvel Insider, you need to contact Marvel Insider.

And you also need to read things you supposedly sign up for because Marvel Insider clearly tells you when the points and prizes would be awarded.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    Marvel insider states when the rewards will be release.. if i'm not wrong it'll come to you from 19th june onwards
  • Points get added to your account later after the event is over and even after your current rewards expire. But atleast you can save those points and redeem it for the next event which comes every other month. For eg: they announced on march Iceman bundle, then now on May nebula bundle. So just be patient.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Jeez I'm guessing you didn't bother to read it when claim your points, it clearly said that the points will be handed out June 12-18.

You jumped the gun an overreacted instead of reading or asking people, insider has little to do with kabam and you still should be able to get the 125k package , you they used to not give out points until after the rewards were gone which is what happened with iceman and the ones before him
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    I haven't received my points for the last 5 master quests. Gave up.
  • rtilghmanrtilghman Posts: 37
    edited June 2017
    I read all that when I signed up. However, it doesn't make any sense... the available reward packages expire in 10 days, which is BEFORE June 19th... what would be the point of awarding points for an event AFTER the rewards for said event expire?!? So my assumption is that that's completely flawed and a mistake.

As for contacting Insider I did that, but seeing how MCOC promoted this and it has a direct impact on the experience and satisfaction of their customers I would expect that they would care if Marvel Insider basically just hosed all the traffic they drove to the program. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was a product lead at MCOC I would care... a lot.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I read all that when I signed up. However, it doesn't make any sense... the available reward packages expire in 10 days, which is BEFORE June 19th... what would be the point of awarding points for an event AFTER the rewards for said event expire?!? So my assumption is that that's completely flawed and a mistake.

As for contacting Insider I did that, but seeing how MCOC promoted this and it has a direct impact on the experience and satisfaction of their customers I would expect that they would care if Marvel Insider basically just hosed all the traffic they drove to the program. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was a product lead at MCOC I would care... a lot.

The point is to use the Points towards future Offers.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

If you're looking to use your points for the nebula bundle then there's a good chance that you could still do so since the points are going to be awarded before or on that day but if not then save them for a future reward.

Yes their reasoning is occasionally flawed but what do you expect from something that is free? Something that only requires you to claim your points and redeem your rewards.

It's something they don't have control over at all nor are they really affiliated with kabam it's just something that helps it each other out. It actually holds no value to them it's just a promotional tool for them and something that we use to get rewards.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    I haven't received my points for the last 5 master quests. Gave up.

You don't get Insider points for Master. Only Beginner, Normal and Heroic.
  • Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    Since I've done the insider rewards the points are never awarded during the same event. So if you got the GOTG activities finished, you're not going to get to claim Nebula with those points. I claimed Nebula with the points I made since the Iceman event. It sucks, but stop wasting forum space with questions that have answers that were clearly explained on Marvel Insider itself. READ.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Hmmmmm...