Maximum Effort!!

Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Finally fully explored Act 6, so that is Book 1 complete and closed forever!!
Rewards were irrelevant, I just did it for the title!! 🀣

Comments

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…
    congrats! sometimes you just gotta get something off the quest log or it bugs you. o)
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 β˜…β˜…β˜…

congrats! sometimes you just gotta get something off the quest log or it bugs you. o)

Thanks! One of the biggest reasons I wanted to fully explore it was just to turn it all the same shade of green! Next it's time to 100% Act 7!

Congrats, one century I will go back and 100% act 6. Just waiting for 10 star rank 5 to make my life easier.

Thanks! With much stronger 6 & 7 * champs now, and a more diverse roster, it was actually much easier than I first thought it would be. Certain paths were a nightmare, but on the whole it wasn't too bad. I am glad to see the back of it though!

Congrats, although I can’t relate as someone who is struggling and has just started with act 6

Thank you! Honestly, when I first decided to focus on story mode and get through Act 6 about a year and a half ago, I thought I'd never do it.
    I watched a lot of MCOC Noob's videos on YouTube and saved up a lot of revives, potions and units. I also asked for advice and help on this forum and most people gave solid advice that really helped. Don't be afraid to ask.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow! Congrats, not sure if anyone still explore act 6 and kudos to you. I was thinking I will 100% act 5 now that I have some decent 7* in my roster… but there’s so much to grind for me already.
    SammyDe said:

Wow! Congrats, not sure if anyone still explore act 6 and kudos to you. I was thinking I will 100% act 5 now that I have some decent 7* in my roster… but there’s so much to grind for me already.

Thanks. I think most people probably wouldn't bother now, haha. The rewards really aren't worth the effort.
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183 β˜…
    I literally started exploring act 6 today
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, though I don't think it's worth it, rewards can be found elsewhere

I literally started exploring act 6 today

Good luck! It is time consuming, but you'll be glad you did it. It's still an achievement, even now.
    EdisonLaw said:

Congrats, though I don't think it's worth it, rewards can be found elsewhere

Thanks. No, it's definitely not worth the effort for the rewards, but I didn't do it for the rewards.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, I'm gonna explore act 6 when I have a team of 7 star r3/4s probs
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 6
    Next target
    Explore variants 123
    And explore easy difficulty of all 8 of em
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 181 β˜…
    Deadpool 3 reference?

Congrats, I'm gonna explore act 6 when I have a team of 7 star r3/4s probs

Thanks. Honestly, 7* R1 and 6* R 3/4/5 are plenty to do it with ease. It's more about having a diverse enough roster for the paths.

Next target
    Explore variants 123
    And explore easy difficulty of all 8 of em

I am working through the variants, I have completed and explored some, but still a few to go.

Deadpool 3 reference?

In hindsight, I should have taken a screenshot of Deadpool finishing off the Grandmaster!!