**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is groot suddenly so evasive?

He's a walking talking tree, yet he's hopping around like spidey. Beyond a doubt your AI for him needs to be fixed.

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    He shrugs off debuffs the more you debuff
  • I understand that, I mean just straight up evading and intercepting. There's no way he should be this evasive.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    He is Groot. =D
  • Fought him in aq twice today seems exactly the same
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I also noticed that lately, Groot seem more evasive than before
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    All AI are now more evasive!! It was a good update!
    Makes the fights a bit more challenging!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I don't think it's necessarily him though, often the ai itself goes into hyper agressive mind reading mode and starts evading intercepting, blocking and doing impossible things or recovering from impossibile situations etc.

Been going on for awhile now probably won't get addressed
  • Yeah I guess it keeps me spending units so why fix it
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    There's no right or wrong answer. How do you even know there's an issue? No one's hiding any secrets about Groot. Hey look over there, they're nerfing some champ! I'm certainly not being more evasive...
  • Neo666GeoNeo666Geo Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    I know that groot shouldn't be so evasive. Common sense, he's a tree, why is that do hard to understand
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    If they would go with logic or common sense, then Sentry wouldn't be the weakest character in game
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    Hulk would be a lot stronger too
  • Hulk should regen.... I mean, he takes bullets and just heals back up... But then again. A walking tree can be shifty and evasive in the game.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Winter? Trees tend to run n hide when people looking for firewood