**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards are out of date

The rewards are way out of date for T4 basic arena, T1 Alpha, alliance reward for milestones, war rewards, Summoner Advancement rewards, etc. Is there a plan to revamp these rewards Kabam?
For example, the duel events rewards have no incentive for alliances to compete with each other to do them. Premium hero shards or 3 star shards is not worth the aggravation of doing your duels.
When will 6* shards be in the war rewards?
Please update the rewards system across the board or give is an update on it. Thank you.

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    My first reaction was the typical Kabam programmed response: "Not everyone is at the same level..."

But the more I thought about it the more I like it. Getting 2 of these arenas in each week instead of 1 would be nice.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Also, 5 star arenas are nowhere to be seen
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It would help if they made an Uncollected section for arenas and monthly calendars, etc. A lot of stuff benefits beginning players but not veterans.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Im under the impression that all will be balanced out later this year when the 6* champs gets added in the picture!
    Lots of good changes lately (Uncollected EQ was the best one) that is demonstrating a growth within the game!
    Lets stay patient and watch it all unfold!!
    Cheers!!

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It's not a bad questions. They could easily revamp the arenas to accommodate the needs of all players. Combine t1a arena, t4cc (ascendant crystal arena) and t4b arena into one arena that would run on the same schedule as the current arenas do. Then redo the milestones to allow the rewards. If you reach 1 million you get 1 t1a, if you reach 1.25 million then you get a t4b, and if you reach 1.5 then you get an ascendant crystal. Plus if it is the same arena every third day then you can miss it without feeling like you are missing out on a lot since it would be back again in a few days.
    One Arena combined is an awesome idea.
    But milestones are 800k for T1A, 1.1mil for T4B and 1.4mil for the ISO class crystal.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    everything will be updated when bases are out

Yes but "WHEN BASES ARE OUT?"
    Answer is NEVER
    LOL
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    The rewards are way out of date for T4 basic arena, T1 Alpha, alliance reward for milestones, war rewards, Summoner Advancement rewards, etc. Is there a plan to revamp these rewards Kabam?
    For example, the duel events rewards have no incentive for alliances to compete with each other to do them. Premium hero shards or 3 star shards is not worth the aggravation of doing your duels.
    When will 6* shards be in the war rewards?
    Please update the rewards system across the board or give is an update on it. Thank you.

So well said, I was going to write these when i saw your post.
    Rewards are so out of date.
    Arena is so boring right know, even the milestone rewards are not interesting to go for.
    All the events rewards are too old, it's about time to Add 5* shards after the 4* shards on Completion event, Duels, And the both Arena event. Pretty much all event are needing an update.
    And last and not less important, When are you going to bring the next AQ Season ? People are getting ripped doing Map 6 all day for that no sense rewards, t4cc and some glory points, really? Thats why i left a top10 alliance. Will do m5 till you update this. Bring Alpha2 and T5b next season please.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Need to replace 2 with 3, 3 with 4, 4 with 5 star shards across the board everywhere in the game. Upgrade with 1 everywhere. As the heroes have been upgraded to 6 stars. That would be the best thing to do I guess.
  • DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
    And we need a way to get uncollected Cristal shards other than with the daily log in.
    Those cristals are definitely not worthy to buy and only one every 2 weeks is not enough.
  • I wonder if rewards get bumped after the new 5* featured crystals are out
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    It's not a bad questions. They could easily revamp the arenas to accommodate the needs of all players. Combine t1a arena, t4cc (ascendant crystal arena) and t4b arena into one arena that would run on the same schedule as the current arenas do. Then redo the milestones to allow the rewards. If you reach 1 million you get 1 t1a, if you reach 1.25 million then you get a t4b, and if you reach 1.5 then you get an ascendant crystal. Plus if it is the same arena every third day then you can miss it without feeling like you are missing out on a lot since it would be back again in a few days.
    But milestones are 800k for T1A, 1.1mil for T4B and 1.4mil for the ISO class crystal.

Yes, but they are easy enough to hit. Plus if Kabam ever did decide to combine them you know there would be a tradeoff somewhere.
    DadouSan wrote: »
    And we need a way to get uncollected Cristal shards other than with the daily log in.
    Those cristals are definitely not worthy to buy and only one every 2 weeks is not enough.

Couldn't agree more but I got laughed at and shot down when I suggested this a couple months ago.
    Cable wrote: »
    Come on everyone knows an update to awards will come for uncollected summoners.... more 3 star shards that is. Lol

If they replaced all the PHC shards I get with 3* shards I would be happy!

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Yes, but they are easy enough to hit. Plus if Kabam ever did decide to combine them you know there would be a tradeoff somewhere.

Its easy to hit for you, but it's not for beginners. Beginners should to progress too, without no frustration, otherwise the game will be dead.
    However, i don't like to talk about "easy", but time consumer. You can to progress but your time per day don't progress, except if you quit your job/college and become a nolifer.
    The first tradeoff is, this arena will be more frequent and will require more time.

The second tradeoff is those materials are already devaluated. Why we should work more for the same rewards now are more daily necessary?. Kabam promised increase the availably of those materials and it's a good way people working for them.