#VoteForDoctorStrange

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
edited August 2 in General Discussion
In the realm of MCOC, a hero once stood tall, Doctor Strange, the mystic, revered by all. His powers unmatched in the Mystic class, his wisdom profound, A guardian of realms, where magic abounds.

But when the dawn of update 12.0 broke, The gods of Kabam dealt a grievous stroke. His strength diminished, his light did fade, In battles fierce, he was outplayed.

Yet in the shadows, a spark remains, A whisper of power, a hint of arcane. Doctor Strange, with determination bright, Seeks to reclaim his rightful might.

From the ashes of defeat, he shall rise, With spells anew, and fire in his eyes. A return to glory, a path he’ll chart, To conquer the contest and mend his heart.

So let the mystic’s tale be told, Of courage, resilience, and spirit bold. For Doctor Strange will find his way, To shine once more, and save the day.

#JusticeForDoctorStrange

Comments

• IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    Do what’s right. Vote Cyclops.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Member Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yeah I think I can get behind this
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I agree Strange badly needs it after what happened in 12.0
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★

Do what’s right. Vote Cyclops.

It's gonna be close.

By the way, from the Enchantress deep dive yesterday, I can already picture what buffed Doctor Strange's kit might look like.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    L
    Just vote for Cap AMERICA 🇺🇸🛡️🇺🇸
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,008 ★★★★★
    Cyke has been done dirty for too long.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    I feel like this should be justice for 12.0. Poor guy was neutered and never came back....SW made a synergy comeback... Thor can be ....well not pre 12.0 Thor ....but he can still be used once in a blue moon as can Star lord....DS was the only one who completely died. He carried me through sooooo much content....ahhhh memories but the past is in the past. Did anyone bring up that this is simply just another injustice for Groot????? He has to be the most wanted buff over the last decade, no? He didn't even make the cut.
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    Cyclops has been left in the shadows for too long. Vote Cyclops and make him the powerhouse he deserves to be!