Magnetron Crystal Count

So I'm sitting at 74 points and have done just about everything to get these crystals but the only thing stumping me is the crystals from incursions zones 1-10 and have only made it up to Zone 7 in regards to crystals. But i'm only missing 3 more from incursions and the info graphic released at the start of the saga indicates there will be 104 total, will i still be able to get the 7* from 100 total crystals?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    You should be at 79 right now.

-3 from from sector 8,9,10 would put you at 76, with 1 to spare, so you should be at 76, with 75 being the hard cut off sight now. Since you're at 74, you e missed some along the way. You'll either have to spend to get the extra, or go deeper in incursions without spending.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,383 ★★★★★
    edited August 5
    I'm sitting at 79, which is the correct count as of today going through everything so far. Looks like you're 5 behind, so not sure where else you may have missed some. You may want to push through incursions to get the rest of those. Otherwise you may fall short of the 100 needed for CMM.
  • Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 48

I'm sitting at 79, which is the correct count as of today going through everything so far. Looks like you're 5 behind, so not sure where else you may have missed some. You may want to push through incursions to get the rest of those. Otherwise you may fall short of the 100 needed for CMM.

Incursions has been rough for me, i've heard aegon is great for it, and he is but it's always some stupid node combo or defender that always gets me

You should be at 79 right now.

-3 from from sector 8,9,10 would put you at 76, with 1 to spare, so you should be at 76, with 75 being the hard cut off sight now. Since you're at 74, you e missed some along the way. You'll either have to spend to get the extra, or go deeper in incursions without spending.

I've done everything i can think of, maybe i missed the june side quest?
    I will do a run with you. However, you have to work with my time zone. 9:30-midnight pacific standard time.

I will do a run with you. However, you have to work with my time zone. 9:30-midnight pacific standard time.

I'm EST so this shouldn't be a problem
    Send me an invite in-game whenever you're ready. Just remember, the event ends soon.

Send me an invite in-game whenever you're ready. Just remember, the event ends soon.

I sent you a friend request, Serpent08
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 57
    Respect to you @willrun4adonut for helping a fellow summoner get through.
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Posts: 80
    I am at 55... I wished to reach 90... Seems Impossible now 😔

It's all I've got left to do in-game u til content is released.My record is carrying 5 people to sector 25, with two of those being random partners.

But my most proudest moment though is beating a Rintrah on zone 20 with Hercules with the linked degen node active.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 380 ★★

Wow when I was reading this post i thought of helping him as well but you took your foot forward first in helping that's nice to see
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 993 ★★★

Incursions has been rough for me, i've heard aegon is great for it, and he is but it's always some stupid node combo or defender that always gets me
    I'm at 79 but I'm pretty sure I bought one on store at some point....maybe not? And I'm pretty sure I missed one so that maths out
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★

It's all I've got left to do in-game u til content is released.My record is carrying 5 people to sector 25, with two of those being random partners.

But my most proudest moment though is beating a Rintrah on zone 20 with Hercules with the linked degen node active.
    You available for helping? I tried doing solo on both accounts one got to room 6 another room 2. 🤣

You available for helping? I tried doing solo on both accounts one got to room 6 another room 2. 🤣
    @RiderofHell just finished with Serpent. Carried to room 13. I can tomorrow if you want. Just has to be between 9:30-midnight pacific standard time.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 170

This really dope of you to help someone to get a 7*. These are the things that provide a positive view of the gaming community.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,292 ★★★★★
    I'm at 77. Idk how I missed 2

@RiderofHell just finished with Serpent. Carried to room 13. I can tomorrow if you want. Just has to be between 9:30-midnight pacific standard time.
    I live on east coast. 12:30am to 3am isn't a problem

I'm at 77. Idk how I missed 2

You can miss only 4, so you are still good to get 100 points