**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HACKING

MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
We are currently figthing an alliance who is obviously using hack. They are a 4.1M alliance with 4* rank 4 who are taking little to no damage and on top of that they are finishing fights between 5-10 seconds. Some of them are suiciding to not get detected. I have multiple pictures and videos to prove this. They are even hitting linked nodes that cause bleed for 60 seconds without inmunes and they take little to no damage. How can I report them? What do I do? The alliance name is (removed by moderator).
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    They just fought a 10k nightcrawler with a 2 star hero and won. @Kabam Miike please help. I tought you guys were very strict with hacking.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That sucks but you really should contact support, or pm a administrator
  • Options
    That sucks but you really should contact support, or pm a administrator

How do I pm an admin? I just cotactes support as well.
  • Options
    Hey there Mrblackkk,

Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you have come across an Alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team. An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their Alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

On the game's Home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a Support ticket.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hey there Mrblackkk,

Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you have come across an Alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team. An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their Alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

On the game's Home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a Support ticket.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!

Bullshiz. Report them
  • Options
    Hey there Mrblackkk,

Hey there Mrblackkk,

Trust me I have fought against plenty of skilled players. In 9 and 10M alliances but this is flat ouy hacking. I gave them the bemefit of the doubt at first but unfortunately that is not the case. Be sure that I will follow through with my ticket.
This discussion has been closed.