Deathless Vision - the wet noodle

Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
was excited to finally get my hands on the new deathless champ only to be disappointed

the furies are hard to maintain

the play style is totally rigid

and even if you manage to keep them up the 7* r1 still hits like 6* r1 champ

they should atleast double the fury potency for him to be MEDIOCRE

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★

Sounds like this is the first deathless dud. But did we really expect much from vision 😅

As i always say about vision no matter the star or rank he will always be like this issue is i was actually excited as finally a vision that can damage for once but nope not at all was proven wrong but he could be hitting better once he gets the synergy for cruelty passive but with his fury maintain it needs a change as without power steal or gain he feels worse than if u have og vis

Deathless champs are subjective to rebalancing as well so that's a relief

Yeah and by time we know his we would already have his dup as we gotta play him in the next deathless objective for summer of suffering i would imagine
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Glad I read this thread, was all set to R2 this fella.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★

Not really. They will probably make up something and say they are happy with how he is performing
    Technically they did say that already. They said deathless champs are not meant to be meta champs, only thanos is supposed to be the exception , lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

Not really. They will probably make up something and say they are happy with how he is performing
    Technically they did say that already. They said deathless champs are not meant to be meta champs, only thanos is supposed to be the exception , lol
    True but their goals with the other deathless seem to have been met and they do have their place. Guilly can do some cool stuff with degen rng and KG is very sustainable with nice damage

If Vision isn’t meeting the damage stat they set for him he could be changed. I’d like for him to be good (haven’t played him yet so no comment) but Thanos is what this is all for so even if all the others were eh, I’d be happy as long as he was done justice. And as I understand it, he’ll be a meta defender and attacker
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I don't really care if any deathless Champs is worth it or not just because i hate they didn't buffed deathless Guillotine I am just collecting them to get deathless Thanos that's it.All deathless Champs will stay at r1 forever or maybe I r2 any deathless Champ in future but straight no to deathless Guillotine she will never get my attention.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    edited August 8
    Emilia90 said:

True but their goals with the other deathless seem to have been met and they do have their place. Guilly can do some cool stuff with degen rng and KG is very sustainable with nice damage

If Vision isn’t meeting the damage stat they set for him he could be changed. I’d like for him to be good (haven’t played him yet so no comment) but Thanos is what this is all for so even if all the others were eh, I’d be happy as long as he was done justice. And as I understand it, he’ll be a meta defender and attacker
    What I understand from watching DLL'S video was that the goal for vision was to but give him abilities similar to and make him worse than Viv but also worse than og vision

Max level 7* r1. He was doing ok with 12 furies up and the sp1 hit decently ok but his damage was definitely eh. I wonder how much the sig ability will help since it gives him more attack when the opponent is heal blocked
    I tried again but went for the sp2 to gain double phase charges by pushing the opponent high in power

54k crit without the additional burst not too bad at all. Went by a bit faster than the sp1 rotation too. Still underwhelming but he’s not a complete noodle
    Emilia90 said:

I tried again but went for the sp2 to gain double phase charges by pushing the opponent high in power

54k crit without the additional burst not too bad at all. Went by a bit faster than the sp1 rotation too. Still underwhelming but he’s not a complete noodle

Thats not bad but still not great as maintaining the fury is the key but can easy fall off if ai uses specials since u need to drain bars
    Emilia90 said:

Max level 7* r1. He was doing ok with 12 furies up and the sp1 hit decently ok but his damage was definitely eh. I wonder how much the sig ability will help since it gives him more attack when the opponent is heal blocked

Id say that and the cruelty passive deathless synergy is what he probs needs
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    edited August 8
    Only a cosmetic change on appearance and summoners run to buy new "Deathless champs"

Deathless Guillotine only a "tan" version
    Deathless King Groot only "red" inside the tree
    Deathless Vision only "grayed body but the face"

They need to be at least 1.5x better than normal versions

Full deathless champs synergy for vision bonus its better than without so i think this is for sure a deathless that needs a full team to play if u want better damage

Only a cosmetic change on appearance and summoners run to buy new "Deathless champs"

Deathless Guillotine only a "tan" version
    Deathless King Groot only "red" inside the tree
    Deathless Vision only "grayed body but the face"

They need to be at least 1.5x better than normal versions

But both deathless kg and guilly they are better matchups vision is still one with less use and without power gain u might just wanna stay with the original
    Bendy said:

Full deathless champs synergy for vision bonus its better than without so i think this is for sure a deathless that needs a full team to play if u want better damage

He definitely doesn’t seem pvp oriented but this is pretty good for the deathless quest we’ll need to do. This and his awakened ability should give him pretty good attack. I don’t think he’s a bad addition and this is about what I expected tbh. Just like the others he won’t be used much in bg or anything but he’s alright. Want to get him awakened asap
    Emilia90 said:

Bendy said:

He definitely doesn’t seem pvp oriented but this is pretty good for the deathless quest we’ll need to do. This and his awakened ability should give him pretty good attack. I don’t think he’s a bad addition and this is about what I expected tbh. Just like the others he won’t be used much in bg or anything but he’s alright. Want to get him awakened asap
    Deathless guilly is actually in right bg matches is very nice shes proven in bgs she can be hitting meta champs times dkg again in right matches has uses for war and bgs since tanky and has healing so i wouldnt say there not useable as i feel they are useable for bgs war if u want to use just vision feels like the first where his place is just quests
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 113 ★★
    I don't think you are playing him right this is with ouchies mysteries not the best but only r1
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    Based on the champion attributes, he is listed as a 3.5 on attack. For reference, Dust and Ironheart are 4 and 3, respectfully, so I would expect they're targeting him to be faster than Ironheart but slower than Dust
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Bendy said:

This makes sense since we will be using a deathless team to get Thanos. And based on the current timeline of when they estimated thanos to be released, there is a good chance it will be doing a full gauntlet of all winter of woe fights from all 4 seasons in 1 go with the deathless team.

Bendy said:

This makes sense since we will be using a deathless team to get Thanos. And based on the current timeline of when they estimated thanos to be released, there is a good chance it will be doing a full gauntlet of all winter of woe fights from all 4 seasons in 1 go with the deathless team.
    Yeah
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    I think he needs the dupe for damage, so wait until you get him duped
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    U guys r sleeping on him. I tried him out and he was really fun. Yea his dmg wasnt the best but i felt like it did the job fine