**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman should be 80-90% damage resistant or even immune to shock/lightning/similar attacks

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/183265/why-isnt-ice-a-good-electrical-conductor

It would be great if Iceman took home the All IMMUNE champ award. He should be able to withstand a few direct hits from a 9K PI duped Storm SP1 SP2 and even SP3 (in ice armor buff)

Comments

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Haha dude he already has triple immunity, can withstand any special with ice armour on and then reform it with sp3 or waiting a bit. Also he kills evade and can shrug off stun with armour on. Come on he’s great as is. Stop asking for too much lol
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Let's buff Blade and Stark Spidey, while we're at it.

#BuffGodTierBcozReasons
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    He "shouldn't" be. He is how he is in the game. Real life things are an inspiration when creating characters, but they are not 100% adapted to the characters. Same thing goes for Marvel universe.
    So this thread is a suggestion, not a mistake or something that was overlooked
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    LOL
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    And coldsnap damage should be tripled and never expire! SMH
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    he would be way to overpowered and they would probably nerf all his other things. I hate how people make suggestions that will never happen.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Let's buff Blade and Stark Spidey, while we're at it.

#BuffGodTierBcozReasons

Blade needs armor break to counter colossus. and probably a nullify to counter Luke Cage.

Blade needs a buff!

Exactly! I couldn't agree more.

And finally, Stark Spidey needs Danger Sense. Not just versus dimensional beings, but versus everyone - with no synergies required. Because if he has Spider Sense, it stands to reason that he has Danger Sense as well. It just makes sense!

#GodTierNeedsLoveToo
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    I think champs should be able to equip gloves and parkas before fighting Iceman so that they don't feel the coldsnap.
    SenorPants wrote: »
    I think champs should be able to equip gloves and parkas before fighting Iceman so that they don't feel the coldsnap.

Agreed, this is actually a really good argument for the gear system again. Just slot "Warm Scarf and Mittens" to any of your champs to gain complete immunity to coldsnap.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    The only change Iceman should get is frostbite charges reducing enemy defensive ability accuracy by x% per charge instead of energy damage similar to coldsnap
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I don’t understand these posts asking to buff already great champions when there are 10s of utterly useless ones.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    😂😂😂 I love the sarcastic comments! 😆😆😆
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited January 2018
    That is asking way too much. I do think they should add a coldsnap immunity however, because c'mon.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    like that's a good argument and all. one of the best i've seen on here. but the game has 50% comic logic, and 50% business logic.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    like that's a good argument and all. one of the best i've seen on here. but the game has 50% comic logic, and 50% business logic.

No, it's not a good argument. It's a dumb argument.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes, make him more op.