**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I upgrade any of them r4 !

813mu6qzdrub.png

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The only options in that 5* roster would be X bones or captain marvel. KK would be a good option as well.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    X bones.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Crossbones
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Is it worth it ! I’m not sure about crossbones. I have 4/40 and little slow for me to play.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Kerem wrote: »
    Is it worth it ! I’m not sure about crossbones. I have 4/40 and little slow for me to play.

If that's the case, r4 captain marvel if you can't wait for another 5*.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Xbones is about the easiest champ to play with. No special nuanced play style. Just bash away. Get a couple fury stacks and those evasive AW defenders become a thing of the past.
    DLegend wrote: »
    Kerem wrote: »

If that's the case, r4 captain marvel if you can't wait for another 5*.
    That’s exactly the case. But don’t wanna get regret after I open the next one.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Do you need to rank one up to open up more content in the game? Unless you need one to fill out an attack team, it sounds like you may be better off waiting.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Crossbones would be the best option, but Venompool would be neat to have up as well. Maybe check and see if you have any synergies with your 4*s to your 5*s
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Crossbones is worth it but if you don’t like him then just sae your resources. Idk why people always feel like they have to make rank ups when their resources aren’t expiring. No point in rushing a decision that you might regret when you can just wait til you have the option to do something you won’t regret instead.
    Grimv717 wrote: »
    Crossbones is worth it but if you don’t like him then just sae your resources. Idk why people always feel like they have to make rank ups when their resources aren’t expiring. No point in rushing a decision that you might regret when you can just wait til you have the option to do something you won’t regret instead.

I’m not rushing to rank up my Champs. I’m just tired to wait and don’t want spend another year to get better Champs.
    Honestly I’m thinking about to stop playing the game. That’s the actually reason the ranking up one of them. As I said I’m so undecided.
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    @Kerem save your resources the only one I would remotely consider is Cap Marv but I suggest holding
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Crossbones/Captain Marvel. Why for the love of Kabam did you bring up IP?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Crossbones/Captain Marvel. Why for the love of Kabam did you bring up IP?

Based on PI it doesn't look like he brought IP up at all...

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I mean, past rank 1