Bill’s Sig Ability - NOT Needed.

HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
Yes, the honse-lover is back. This time, I’m here to give a lil insight on the significance of Bill’s sig ability, in the context of the burst damage increase.

I got INSANELY lucky and duped him (hooyah blubber). At sig 20, burst damage increases at a little over 18%.

Below are two screenshots of Bill doing his max burst damage (12 Shock Passives, 3 Fury buffs; Wags and Odin pre-fight’s, Hercules Liquid Courage synergy, and Gladiator Fury buff synergy) unduped and then duped at r3. As you can see, negligible difference - this confirms that the increase is additive, not multiplicative. Enjoy your unduped honses. 🐴🔨⚡️🪓

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,082 ★★★★★
    🐴
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    I genuinely saw someone say that with max sig he's top 5 cosmic and without it he's mid lmao, just say you're not good at heavy into special lmao. It's nice and I can imagine the damage reduction while unstoppable could be cheesy for direct damage nodes and stuff but it's pretty inessential. From my own play and watching ccp stuff the extra damage from the sig basically means that in labyrinth health pools he can get them down in 2 sp1 bursts instead of 3 but in most fights it's not gonna be noticeable
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    @Karatemike415 As the honse expert. Do you concur?
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★

I genuinely saw someone say that with max sig he's top 5 cosmic and without it he's mid lmao, just say you're not good at heavy into special lmao. It's nice and I can imagine the damage reduction while unstoppable could be cheesy for direct damage nodes and stuff but it's pretty inessential. From my own play and watching ccp stuff the extra damage from the sig basically means that in labyrinth health pools he can get them down in 2 sp1 bursts instead of 3 but in most fights it's not gonna be noticeable

The cheesiness aspect of the sig 200 is definitely something that COULD, very situationally, set him apart to be even more insane than he is by basically having the Ghost-Hood synergy built into his kit. So I can kinda see that.

As for the damage piece, I disagree - look at the difference in the screenshots. 80k difference for almost half the sig 200 burst damage increase. Same amount of sp1s to get to that point (3, purposely didn’t burst on one of them to see how large the final max burst was without KO-ing, as that would reduce the damage shown to whatever remaining health there was). Truly negligible, and it likely would still be at sig 200.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    His sig may actually make a difference in longer fights though
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

My guy - how is Labyrinth Star-Lord, over 3 million health, not a “longer fight”?

Stop just hopping on KT1’s overhyped train, lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

My guy - how is Labyrinth Star-Lord, over 3 million health, not a “longer fight”?

Stop just hopping on KT1’s overhyped train, lol
    However it’s not actually required, and yes I do not believe that Bill is overhyped
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    I just think it's ridiculous to act like the sig is required when even unduped he can solo labyrinth fights. The unstoppable damage reduction is definitely strong but it's so situational and not required
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Moderator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator
    ahmynuts said:

@Karatemike415 As the honse expert. Do you concur?

Definitely very insane unduped 🐴