Beta ray bill profile pic, am I cooked?

Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
So I was dumb and I did threat level 5 without reading the objective first, so I would be missing out on the beta ray bill profile pic. Is there a way I may be able by contacting support to face scorpion without getting rewards or by somehow using the future keys ir am I per the title cooked?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,005 ★★★★★
    The only option would be getting an extra entry, which isn't going to happen. So you are indeed out of luck.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Unfortunately, you’re cooked. The same happened with me and the “King” title last couple of months.
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89
    Then I'll just suck it up, sucks cuz the profile pic was awesome but I guess there's nothing to be done, thanks all
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    what was that profile pic tho can u send it here i probably have it but forgot what it looks like thankss
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 959 ★★★
    What if tier 1 is still available after week 2 stuff comes out? Or was the pfp a limited time quest?

Unfortunately, you’re cooked. The same happened with me and the “King” title last couple of months.

Don't worry, we all know you're a king :)
    Zephyre33 said:

what was that profile pic tho can u send it here i probably have it but forgot what it looks like thankss

What if tier 1 is still available after week 2 stuff comes out? Or was the pfp a limited time quest?

It was limited to this week's quest unfortunately
    Thokk150 said:

It was limited to this week's quest unfortunately
    Oh that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear that :(