Negasonic rebalancing

When is Negasonic rebalancing suppose to come come I think she definitely needs a little tune her damage is really low at rank 5.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,715 ★★★★★

When is Negasonic rebalancing suppose to come come I think she definitely needs a little tune her damage is really low at rank 5.

Not until around November
  • Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 61
    Wow that’s a long time!!
    Emilia90 said:

Serpent and Destroyer are up this month, Prowler and Punk next month, so we should get Negasonic and Sable in October

She was released in May. I'd say closer to Nov

Wow that’s a long time!!

It's about a 6 month process
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 180
    why we rebalancing these champs tho ??
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,804 ★★★
    What happened to re balancing old Champs?
    Still waiting for Phoenix
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 990 ★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

Because all new champs go through rebalancing
    doctorb said:

What happened to re balancing old Champs?
    Still waiting for Phoenix

They're limiting buffs down to at least 1 per saga so they have more time to work on them
    Negasonic can be a great champ overall just need a little more damage more fire power and she will be perfect
    100% chance to gain a passive fury buff on heavy attack lasting 30 seconds for that damage and boom perfect rebalancing lol
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 7
    Zephyre33 said:

Because once upon a time Hercules happened, so now all champs are subject to balancing depending on their performance. At least it also improves champions sometimes.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Posts: 391 ★★★
    edited August 7

100% chance to gain a passive fury buff on heavy attack lasting 30 seconds for that damage and boom perfect rebalancing lol

Seeing as she is meant to deal damage through incinerate I think that better potency would be best. Cos that Incinerate vulnerability is trash. Someone like cheeilth for example does more bleed damage at 1 spirit charges than negasonic with that vulnerability (IT INCREASES THE INCINERATE BY 50%)
    Cheeilth can Increase her bleeds by 150% in total and they're already pretty potent already. Same with Kate (not saying NTW needs Kate or cheeilth level damage but ALOT more potency would really help her out).

Nah this is just not how it works. What she needs is stronger incinerate vulnerability and to be able to refresh her 5 medium incinerates when applying a new one instead of having to wait for them to fall off to reapply them

Dll talked about this on stream the other day that simply "buffing their damage" is more complicated than it sounds and requires a lot more nuance
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,197 ★★★★
    Negasonic as she is actually, is a great champion with high damage, even she looking the forums on smartphone the whole fight.

No need to change so soon.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,600 ★★★★★
    Funny how negasonic can go from 4/10 to a solid 10/10 just by increasing her incenerate dps, Just by one small simple minor change. But they ain't gonna do it sadly.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 937 ★★★★

Negasonic as she is actually, is a great champion with high damage, even she looking the forums on smartphone the whole fight.

Yep she is checking and posting on the forum from her phone constantly, begging for a tune up. 🤣.

Why do you think there are so many thread about NTW rebalancing, it is all NTW, creating duplicate accounts asking for it. 🤣
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Posts: 391 ★★★

Funny how negasonic can go from 4/10 to a solid 10/10 just by increasing her incenerate dps, Just by one small simple minor change. But they ain't gonna do it sadly.

SERIOUSLY. I want to use her for more than skill champions( I don't even use her she's a r1 6* because I can't settle for trash unfortunately). The fact that she only applies passives debuffs AND A PASSIVE STUN is one of the best utilities in the game also her hits don't make contact.
    GIVE HER DAMAGE and make her passives last longer and she's a solid top 10 mutant.
    Just consistent damage is what she is lacking.
    But I just know since sable is worse they'll leave NTW as is and say she's BALANCED.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,755 ★★★★★
    If Ironheart did not get buffed up, I wouldn't expect much for Negasonic.
    NONYABIZZ said:

SERIOUSLY. I want to use her for more than skill champions( I don't even use her she's a r1 6* because I can't settle for trash unfortunately). The fact that she only applies passives debuffs AND A PASSIVE STUN is one of the best utilities in the game also her hits don't make contact.
    GIVE HER DAMAGE and make her passives last longer and she's a solid top 10 mutant.
    Just consistent damage is what she is lacking.
    But I just know since sable is worse they'll leave NTW as is and say she's BALANCED.
    Do you ever consider that the fact that she only inflicts passives alone means that her damage simply can't be bumped up as simply as you want it to be
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,852 ★★★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

Hercules is to blame
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 80
    edited August 17
    Ya she definitely needs more damage output or better potency on her incinerates. She takes way too long to take skill champs she’s supposed to dominate. She should be a nuke like a mutant CGR or close to. She’s a nuclear warhead for goodness sakes. I don’t get why certain game creators get to dictate how good on attack she must be. If you don’t want to do that, at least make her incinerate immune and giver her the ability to block unblock-able specials from skill class. She takes to much block chip damage from champs that she must fight for long lengths due to how weak her damage output is.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
    Make her incinerate immune 🗣️🗣️🗣️

Her damage is not that high