**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mcoc squirrel girl

Hi Mcoc team, this is a suggestion from the user on Mcoc called "RocketPanther68".

Could your team possibly add squirrel girl please. Thanks

Comments

• MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    She'd be way to overpowered for this game. After you pull her, the next time you log in LOL will end up being 100% cleared. The next time you re-log chapter 5.2 will be done. You would end up grinding 10M per arena per night while you slept. And that's just the 2* version.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    We don't want another evade champion in the game. She would evade all physical attacks and projectiles, only certain specials would damage her. God tier champion.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Who is squirrel girl?
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Who is squirrel girl?

The name says it all lol
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Sorry i actually had to google it who she was .. :D
    For the uninitiated like me..
    Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green) is a fictional superheroine appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Her first appearance was in Marvel Super-Heroes vol. 2, #8, a.k.a. Marvel Super-Heroes Winter Special (cover-dated Jan. 1992), in a story plotted and drawn by Steve Ditko and scripted by character conceptualizer Will Murray. Her ability to communicate with squirrels is surprisingly effective and has allowed her to defeat major supervillains. She joined the Great Lakes Avengers, but left to move to New York City, where she served as nanny to Danielle Cage, the daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. In her solo series, the character splits her time between studying computer science at Empire State University, and fighting crime both solo and as a member of the Avengers.

Squirrel Girl's creation arose from Murray wanting to write a lighthearted superhero story as opposed to the often heavily dramatic tales that were the norm in mainstream comics at the time.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Sorry i actually had to google it who she was .. :D
    For the uninitiated like me..
    Squirrel Girl (Doreen Green) is a fictional superheroine appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Her first appearance was in Marvel Super-Heroes vol. 2, #8, a.k.a. Marvel Super-Heroes Winter Special (cover-dated Jan. 1992), in a story plotted and drawn by Steve Ditko and scripted by character conceptualizer Will Murray. Her ability to communicate with squirrels is surprisingly effective and has allowed her to defeat major supervillains. She joined the Great Lakes Avengers, but left to move to New York City, where she served as nanny to Danielle Cage, the daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. In her solo series, the character splits her time between studying computer science at Empire State University, and fighting crime both solo and as a member of the Avengers.

Squirrel Girl's creation arose from Murray wanting to write a lighthearted superhero story as opposed to the often heavily dramatic tales that were the norm in mainstream comics at the time.

Thank you
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    There are so many more missing characters. Why would anybody choose Squirrel Girl....
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Who is squirrel girl?

WHAT!? You poor human... Let me guess. When you started, you asked people how to get Batman or Superman?
    nameless wrote: »
    There are so many more missing characters. Why would anybody choose Squirrel Girl....

Why wouldnt you? She beat Thanos... and Galactus... and Deadpool... and everyone actually...
    GreatScott wrote: »
    We don't want another evade champion in the game. She would evade all physical attacks and projectiles, only certain specials would damage her. God tier champion.

Dude... evade... really?
    Physical Resist, regen, power gain, precision. Thats it.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    BETA RAY **** BILL!!!!!!!!!

He would be a nice addition to the game as well please. Thank you for your time.

Oh sh!t, forgot to put him in my most wanted list
  • Hey everyone, thx for the feedback but I’ve got to say she (squirrel girl) would be an awesome addition to the game. I heard ppl saying “beta ray bill” but I think they would just make him a Thor clone