Crucible Glitch

So I’m stating my first run and all is going good. Had Rhino at 1% health. got Ko’d went back in. now hes at full health. I go back in, he doesn’t gain power and there is no way to continue the fight. Please tell me I dont have to restart

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Game is busted for everyone.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 63
    Same for me
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 63

• DarthPoZiTiVDarthPoZiTiV Member Posts: 3
    It's not just Crucible.

It's everywhere.
  • Carlitos1233r4Carlitos1233r4 Member Posts: 6
    @Rockaflockaflow same thing. just showing the relic numbers
  • Carlitos1233r4Carlitos1233r4 Member Posts: 6
    Update: He’s back to full health. Rip to the potions I used
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Same here. Was on killmonger, first I couldn’t do any damage or gain power, then I could, then he went back to full health
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Games been taken down. Hopefully they’ll fix it and bring it back up once this glitch is sorted.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    This is bad as I have AQ and arena to do today. At least I done my Hero Use, BG and AW already…
    Hopefully this will be fix before Level Up finishes. 🙏
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    To the OP, hope the support team can bring you back to the rhino fight without starting all over again.
    I was in the midst of the SOS fight with destroyer, and reviving the pig to finish him off, I was facing destroyer at 100% HP.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    They should be able to bring you back if you explain to them what happened. Just don’t quit the map or do anything else.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Lost a couple deaths in crucible on alt doing 0 damage, literally a couple, because first death I thought I misread nodes, second death I realised I was way too high and stupid to go in a second time while it's clearly bugged.