**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfazed mastery broken?

I achieved rank 1 for Unfazed mastery which should stack 150 critical damage with 17% chance for my next hit, and also make my champs unstoppable for 1 second every time enemy evades. At least that is what I expected. It's been few weeks now since I set this up, but yet to see my champs e.g. becoming unstoppable after enemy evades. E.g. I don't see this even against natural evaders like any version of spidey or when enemy activates dexterity. Is it only me? Or yet another broken feature from kabam?

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    There's only a chance to become unstoppable, it's not very high. I haven't heard anyone who has bought unfazed that's happy with it. There might be people who like it but they're awfully quiet
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Unfazed is actually not a good mastery is not a guarantee chance to become unstoppable is a chance
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Thanks for the clarifications, I didn't realize it's a chance for unstoppable also. But having not seen it even once in last 2-3 weeks I enabled it, that chance calculation seems broken to me. I wanted to check it out with a hope it might help in AW defense, but time to set it to 0.
  • ShadeadShadead Posts: 28
    It intermittently works for me. Waste of a point though with how unreliable it is.
  • CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
    edited May 2017
    I think too much is expected out of this mastery. To me it's like 'stand your ground'. Not something you rely on, but every once in a while it will save your butt after you screw up
  • It's not broken, just useless. Salty for life for unlocking it...
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    So i got my self unfazed before reading this...How it is described on the game i got the vibe that unfazed works with 100% chance of unstoppable...So another money grab from kabam for misleading info on their masteries,They do this alot
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Unstoppable and the critical hit stacking occur apart from each other. They both seem to have a 17% chance. I like it and it actually activates quit a lot, but it's fast, the unstoppable part is away right away too. It just makes you able to take one hit and then block the second one, where you'd usually get a whole combo in your phase.

I took it to level 3 today, because I want it to be a little bit more relaiable. With the ammount of stun immune Spidey's and NC's I fight in war, it's really worth it.
    Its actually a broken ability it might activate but not as it should.
    For me it activates about a 5th of the time, which would be 20%, which would be close to the 17% that it should activate, which makes me think it works as intended.
    So u took it to R3 Which means 30% activation but it only activates 5th of the time but thats every 5evades? but not all ur battles last to 5 evades u fight a spidey that only evaded 3 times so it didnt activate then which means 8 times in total or smthing like that..but stil u have it to r3 30% chance to become unstoppable and u get it every 5..thats very lucky cause i wanted specifically this one so i opened it up to r5 which is 55% which means every 2 evades or so i should be unstoppable for 1 sec so i say its not working as intended or as it is Described on the masteries ITS wrong They should explain how this mastery works exactly before people go and spend 4.5k units just to unlock this certain mastery
    I took it to rank 3 yesterday and haven't fought a Spidey since...
    When it was on rank 1, for me, it deifnitely worked. I'm not sure how you think my numbers work, but when I say it activates about a 5th of the time, I mean I counted the evades in all my war fights against natural evaders (Ultron, NC and Spidey) and counted how much it activated. It's activated 21% for the critical hit thing and 18% for the unstoppableness. This was over the course of a month, 12 wars in total.

I don't count 5 evades in one fight and go "yup, it works" I don't spend so pany units lightly, I made a whole excel sheet and put numbers in it after each war fight against a natural evader before deciding if I wanted to unlock more of it. Now I'm about to walk around in war, so I can tell you how much it activated with rank 3 later tonight (although good data needs about 10 wars before I can provide it)
  • so i guess i should have read the forums before i unlocked mine. i maxed out unfazed hoping that i will get those bonuses. unfazed is maxed out btw. it doesnt do what it says it does. stay away.