**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Problem connecting check your blah blah blah

nomh1iakukua.png
Been like this for over an hr.

Comments

• aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    even when its up, its "problem connecting" every step you take. Might have been better leaving it down and fixing the problem instead of the blow-out patch they put on
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    I am having same issues here, everything else is working fine except for this game, getting really annoying now,
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been having issues for the last couple of hours, I got to play for spurts before it went down again. It went down a number of times already and is probably going to go into the maintenance like usual which is freaking annoying.

I don't know why they don't fix their damn servers with all the resources they get off of us or why they don't fix the game itself.

Kinda getting tired of this I've never had this many server issues with any other game and even if they did it would they would appolgoze or offer compansation for downtime especially other netmarble games
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    In time you will know what it's like to wait. To feel so desperately that you want to play but fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Maintenance still arrives.

vzu909qwbbzo.gif
  • Frustrating... 1 hour remaining in our war. And I can't log in. I try to level up, spin a crystal, instant disconnect... It worked through a round in arena.. Go back to a champ... Disconnect... Restarted... Nothing. Another device... Another network... Same.
  • I'm not sure what a server costs... But I swore I paid for one since black Friday deals through new years.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    4xx5fv7l9pjf.png
    And now
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    crsc86syyj6b.jpg

Get this game better servers!