FREE WELCOME BASKET

Are you ugly? We don’t want you then.
Are you a beta? Move along.

Are you FREAKING AWESOME AND NO ONE COMPARES TO YOUR LEGENDARY GREATNESS!?!

Alright… we MIGHT be interested… maybe.

We are currently high plat 4 (12th), looking to climb to plat 3. Well organized alliance, where communication is a top priority.

We do map 6 aq in all bgs and raids in all bgs.

We have no battlegrounds minimum currently, because, let’s face it: some people rage over battlegrounds…. Some people. Not me, of course, I’m too awesome for that type of toddlery, but others. Less awesome others. JJcrush perhaps? 🤔 we will conduct a survey to find out definitively. However the last 2 bgs seasons we’ve hit: 12+mil(increased reward season), 8 mil respectively

We are looking for a small handful of new recruits to bolster our core. If you think you can handle this level of intensely intimidating incredibleness, feel free to apply.

Those that are accepted will receive a welcome basket upon joining.

Welcome baskets include: 3lbs of chocolate and 1 puppy that shall be named anything you desire, but the one with white feet should definitely be named “Captain Ankle Sox”

Edit: it appears the dog could not contain himself and has eaten the chocolate. We are updating to inform the welcome baskets will now only come with a dog.

Edit: I guess dogs are allergic to chocolate??? They should really put that on a warning label or something… updating to inform you the dog is no longer with us. RIP Sox. Welcome basket is still very nice wicker.

Add me on line: captainmaim

Comments