**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which hero should I use a awakening gem on

Fairly new to the game and was wondering which champion should I awaken.
Quake
Ghost Rider
Magik
Wolverine
Archangel
Thor
Star Lord

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    GR , you'll go far with him faster then anybody on that list as your new.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    archangel is so amazing when awakened
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Ghost rider doesn't need to be awaken to be good
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Star lord. You’re new and he can take you further in the game then the rest.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    If you are new to the game. Then archangel, Wolverine, magik are your best options. Star lord is great but you need to keep up the combos, which you will find difficult if you are new. Quake needs a learning curve to be better at it plus she doesn't need awakening much to be able to create that touchless damage on opponent. GR is a great champ and doesn't rely much on awakening, also takes lot of learning to get maximum out of him. Thor is ok, better when awakened but nowhere near AA, Wolverine. I say AA, Wolverine and magik. Device among them.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    If you are new to the game. Then archangel, Wolverine, magik are your best options. Star lord is great but you need to keep up the combos, which you will find difficult if you are new. Quake needs a learning curve to be better at it plus she doesn't need awakening much to be able to create that touchless damage on opponent. GR is a great champ and doesn't rely much on awakening, also takes lot of learning to get maximum out of him. Thor is ok, better when awakened but nowhere near AA, Wolverine. I say AA, Wolverine and magik. Device among them.

Decide*. Auto correct sometimes get real bad.
  • starlord or arch anchel. starlord is a key player to ur guesting an realm of legands
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I would go with this order...

GR
    Wolverine
    Archangel
    Magik
    Thor
    Starlord
    Quake

GR doesn't need dupe to be great, but he's god-tier when awakened. He does take some learning, as someone else mentioned, but it's worth investing the time. The fury when he's duped is tremendous.

Wolverine is actually similar to GR in that he doesn't need duped to be amazing, but if you want the regen, it really kicks into high gear when he's duped.

Archangel and Magik have great signature abilities when you awaken them, but for different reasons. Archangel helps with reducing ability accuracy in the opponent, and Magik goes into limbo.

Thor is average before dupe, great with it. His specialty is damage output. The reason I list the others first is because they can all match his damage when duped, but all also have other things which make them more valuable.

Starlord is someone who requires you keeping a combo. If you can do that, and you're working on some harder content, he might be good. But I'm talking about needing a combo of probably 50 hits or so to catch up with the damage by the others.

Quake is great, but takes some learning. Damage is better now that they fixed her, but frankly, she doesn't need the dupe. Of the ones you mentioned here, I think she needs the dupe the least.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I would take Wolverine...his regen is wild and he will help you through so much story/monthly content as well as AQ.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Star lord. The damage will just go up and up and up and up...
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Ghost Rider or Magik, but i say Ghost Rider...
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    GR , you'll go far with him faster then anybody on that list as your new.
    Yes, Ghost Rider is the best or pretty damn close the best on that list but he has one of the most underwhelming awakened abilities in the game especially after the change to his healing
  • TarıkTarık Posts: 1
    Sa bbaboşlar
  • Drago_007Drago_007 Posts: 10
    I don’t know if I’m late, but don’t do AA. I know a lot of people are saying AA, but he’s pretty useless against immune champs. If your fighting either a poison or bleed or any immune champ. His damage is garbage.
    If your new and don’t have much fighting skills I would say wolverine. I would say starlord, but you need to keep a combo. His damage goes up. If you know you can keep a combo do SL. If not go with wolverine. Magik doesn’t need it. Ghost rider doesn’t need it.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Ghostrider AA or Starlord. All of them are amazing champions especially when duped. Personally I would go for Star Lord as AA and Ghost rider don't need the dupe to be great as much as Star Lord.