**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin and the $1 crystal.

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Yep, I'm doing this question one month later. I was lazy to connect to the forum.

The $1 had the Top12 voted champs, two for class.
I can understand every choice, but I'm surprised because for the Skill class was GP (right) and Kingpin.

Why Kingpin? Is he so good? (Sure people didn't want to say Blade?).

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Prob cause he was the newest skill champ at the time and few ppl had him
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Blade wasn’t available in the vote and KP was the only new skill in quite a while at that point.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Yep, I'm doing this question one month later. I was lazy to connect to the forum.

The $1 had the Top12 voted champs, two for class.
    I can understand every choice, but I'm surprised because for the Skill class was GP (right) and Kingpin.

Why Kingpin? Is he so good? (Sure people didn't want to say Blade?).
    Anything after Moringstar was not include
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    OK thanks.

So. Blade was not in the poll for the date, then it explain why he was out the crystal.
    And Kingpin was chosen, even over Elektra/CB/Someone else, because he was the newest.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I voted CB as he still eludes me but yes most voted KP because he wasn’t in the basic 4* crystal at the time I think
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i got mephisto :/
    VulcanM wrote: »
    i got mephisto :/

just as bad as kingpin
    Kingpin is actually good. Decent damage, OP SP2, Unstoppable heavy and trigger from SP2, Black Iso acts as a degen... various reasons to pick Kingpin over many of the skill champs.
    I also recieved him and wasnt keep on him at first. But i really have nothing to complain about.

various reasons to pick other skill over kingpin tho, hes meh