**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why is hard for ios users to get 3 stars and 4 stars hero from premium crystals

Its abit annoying when ur playing for years using ios but your friends outnumbered your hero amount for few months... they just started plying mcoc... is this bias to ios users?

Comments

• I opened 130 phc and received zero 4* lmao!!!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I opened 130 phc and received zero 4* lmao!!!

That is about standard.

• Don't be surprise if you have so many premium cristals and you get 0 four stars.
  • Hahahha ... true indeed few months back i opened 90plus crystals but received neither 3 or 4stars ... i did email to kabam ... all of their answer is either bcs of internet or luck... come on!! Im in staying in urban not jungle where internet connection doesnt exists... lol kabam and their stupid rply makes ur wonder to get ur phone or tab change...
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    its not biased, the chances are supposed to be low
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Went well over 100 phc without a 4* recently then just got 2 out of 3. It's random, and can be streaky,
  • But they supposed to be fair right even adroids hero have high rating compare to ios ... i did compare with my friends... most of them are android user
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Are your masteries the same? There is no difference between platforms, other than loading times and performance that favors ios.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I have andriod and same result..i stopped expecting 4*s from phc..if you get one consider yourself winning the lottery
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I completely stopped opening PHC.......I currently have 840K shared......that's 420 2* champs.....Im in no rush!! :)
    I'm willing to save for another year hoping they will make a change to these crystals!!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Out of curiosity, maybe a year ago (don't remember how long specifically) I started logging what kind of champs I got out of PHCs/PHC shard crystals.

With a tally of about 1200, I'm staying firm on 10% 3* and 1% 4*.

4* will get streaky. I'd go 200 or 300 crystals without one but then in one opening of 100 would get 2 or 3. But it definitely evens out to about 10% and 1%.