I did not get this promo code how i get mine? There is a bug in my account cant recieve promocode

Comments

• Eatmoto19Eatmoto19 Member Posts: 6
    This is from the group page.. i see their post claiming this code and promo.. but when i type the code and go to ingame there is no crystals? How i get mine pls help
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Eatmoto19 said:

This is from the group page.. i see their post claiming this code and promo.. but when i type the code and go to ingame there is no crystals? How i get mine pls help

It expired awhile ago. Codes are only 24 hours
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Nefarious code was still seemingly active as of this time.
    Says “reached your redemption limit” instead of “invalid”, meaning still good for now.

Think the older iceman one went for more than just 1 day too (might have been 2 days ?)

Look in both the main Crystals tab, and the Special Crystals tab, to see where they ended up.

Also ensure the Kabam ID (email addr login) you use for Game is same as you used for WebStore up here.
    Has to be same Kabam ID, so WebStore knows what game account to send them to (aka, multiple accounts, or if you otherwise are using different logins for some reason).
    ahmynuts said:

Eatmoto19 said:

It expired awhile ago. Codes are only 24 hours
    I claimed it at the store bro but when i came to online ingame i did not recieve the crystal

Nefarious code was still seemingly active as of this time.
    Says “reached your redemption limit” instead of “invalid”, meaning still good for now.

Think the older iceman one went for more than just 1 day too (might have been 2 days ?)

Look in both the main Crystals tab, and the Special Crystals tab, to see where they ended up.

Also ensure the Kabam ID (email addr login) you use for Game is same as you used for WebStore up here.
    Has to be same Kabam ID, so WebStore knows what game account to send them to (aka, multiple accounts, or if you otherwise are using different logins for some reason).

I claimed it in the store bro but when i online ingame i did not recieve the crystal i dont know.. i check also in the invent but none even 1
    I c

Iclaimed the code promo but ingame i did not recieve
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Please do a ticket at kabam