The hunt for every special Callout

1234568»

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Was fighting 8.2 kitty boss with iron man and she said "why are you this invested stark?"
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Just used I.Bom against Mr. Negative in the event quest,

Mr. Negative: Let's have a toast... to Evil

Unsure if it's his generic dialogue with other villains
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    Photon to Ronin
    "Aren't we on the same team?"
    "Wrong swordsman"
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Today got two special callouts in a Kate vs gwenpool fight. Both when I got hit by gwenpool's sp1.

The first one is " I can still fight"
    The second one is " You are already dead"

Managed to take the SS of only the second one.
  • black_kill288black_kill288 Member Posts: 22

Today got two special callouts in a Kate vs gwenpool fight. Both when I got hit by gwenpool's sp1.

The first one is " I can still fight"
    The second one is " You are already dead"

Managed to take the SS of only the second one.

I believe that callout isn't character specific. I had the same callout in my rogue run although the callouts were reversed.

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    I couldn't get a screenshot, but I went fighting Zemo with Patriot in arenas, and when I got the resolve charges, Zemo said "I solved you" or something I wasn't paying much attention
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★

I couldn't get a screenshot, but I went fighting Zemo with Patriot in arenas, and when I got the resolve charges, Zemo said "I solved you" or something I wasn't paying much attention

I’m like 99% sure that’s just a generic Zemo callout, not some specific interaction with Patriot. It happens when he manages to inflict all 4 of his personal disorients, at which point the opponent’s block proficiency is reduced to 0 because Zemo has “solved their tactics”. I think it has a small chance to trigger the first time you strike their block after getting all the disorients up.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Squidopus said:

I’m like 99% sure that’s just a generic Zemo callout, not some specific interaction with Patriot. It happens when he manages to inflict all 4 of his personal disorients, at which point the opponent’s block proficiency is reduced to 0 because Zemo has “solved their tactics”. I think it has a small chance to trigger the first time you strike their block after getting all the disorients up.
    Oh I see, I personally never saw it
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited August 23
    Knordy said:

So I've read multiple easter egg threads on the forums and saw that people were mentioning the callouts certain champions have when fighting other champions, or doing certain actions. So I've decided to try to collect them all. I would like to add screenshots for proof and add what action triggers the callout, or what the callout references.

For example the callouts between Doctor Doom and Namor are a reference from a meme that was created based on a story in Spidey Super Stories #53.

The ones I have found are listed here:
    https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts

I hope you can help me find video's of the missing screenshots and perhaps mention new ones I've missed, as I'm sure this is not everything yet.

Juggy is so funny against his bro and when you parry him with unstoppables. He says "no stun for you" before he wedges you in a corner and beats the **** outa you. Jk, juggy is easy.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    edited September 2

Marvel vs Capcom reference? Found this on Reddit
    xLunatiXx said:

Was doing arena but went to practice mode to screenshot it.
    Serpent fear debuff is shrugged by The Man Without Fear. Literally shrugging the debuff away.

This is making me really wanting a Daredevil buff where he can go unblockable.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    I haven't been able to reproduce it, but Prowler vs Zemo, prowler says something along the lines of You screwed up, I had time to prepare.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Ibom said “Gotta Go Fast” during his sp1 roll, not sure if this has been posted before.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★

Ibom said “Gotta Go Fast” during his sp1 roll, not sure if this has been posted before.

Hahaha amazing

Rolling like Sonic the Hedgehog

I think this was posted on the first or second page
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Today I found that Prof X says rampage when staring his special cycle
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Don’t see any post about this one, so I’ll add it. Did a fight with Serpent against Hela in incursions and got the text “Daddy dearest sends his regards” from Hela. I guess Odin is sending his children after his brother, quite a messy family. No picture because I wasn’t expecting it, but I’ll try to get it in practice mode and post an image with it if I can.