Issues with Nigh-Invulnerable crystal again.

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
edited September 10 in General Discussion
I collected the crystal from the calendar today but I can't find the dang thing anywhere in the crystal tabs. Anyone else having the same issue?

@KabamDORK @Kabam Pinwheel @Kabam Crashed What exactly is going on with these crystals?

Comments

• ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Mine is also not there.
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    both my accounts are missing todays crystal .. restarted app.
  • LamZidLamZid Member Posts: 4
    Same here. Claimed but not in special crystal section like before even after exiting and logging back in.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Claimed it but it's not showing up, even after restarting.
  • bossdude99bossdude99 Member Posts: 3
    I had the same issue, I also went from Thronebreaker to Paragon today and the calendar didn't update from a 6 star selector to a 7 star selector
  • Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Member Posts: 47

I had the same issue, I also went from Thronebreaker to Paragon today and the calendar didn't update from a 6 star selector to a 7 star selector

Unfortunately for you, the calendar does not change progression level wise. The level you start, the level it stays throughout the whole event :/
  • VikmanzVikmanz Member Posts: 7
    I can't find mine too
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    Mines not showing up either. I restarted the game but still not there
  • bossdude99bossdude99 Member Posts: 3

Unfortunately for you, the calendar does not change progression level wise. The level you start, the level it stays throughout the whole event :/
    aw man that sucks, thankfully the store offer changed though so I can get the 7* chee'ilth at least
  • GK_23GK_23 Member Posts: 308 ★★★
    I thought it was just me. Looked all over and restarted the game; but no crystal to be found.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    This month is being... messy lol
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Same issue here. Do we need to submit tickets to make sure we get taken care of?
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Same
  • EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72

I collected the crystal from the calendar today but I can't find the dang thing anywhere in the crystal tabs. Anyone else having the same issue?

@KabamDORK @Kabam Pinwheel @Kabam Crashed What exactly is going on with these crystals?

Same about mine
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
    Are we supposed to go on a mission to find the crystal ?
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Member Posts: 41
    Why does Kabam fix one issue and create a new issue?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Yep. Seems less like “Nigh Invulnerable” and more like “Nigh Unclaimable.”

Mine is gone, nowhere to be found. Please fix.

Dr. Zola
    lol I made this joke on another thread not knowing you did here. And before me. 🤣

Good show man, good show 👍
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Member Posts: 66
    same thing here
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

DrZola said:

Yep. Seems less like “Nigh Invulnerable” and more like “Nigh Unclaimable.”

Mine is gone, nowhere to be found. Please fix.

Dr. Zola
    lol I made this joke on another thread not knowing you did here. And before me. 🤣

Good show man, good show 👍
    Great minds?

Dr. Zola