Can we start a solid relic thread?

JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
Who do you use each relic with? List your favorites, *star* the perfect matches, and give us some odd matchups that just work. If you are using a relic specifically or strictly for the striker stun then please clarify that in parentheses. If there is a relic that you think belongs to a very meta relevant champ and doesn’t work quite as well with anyone else, please share!

Comments

• JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 184
    Another point. If you’re torn between two champs to bind - persay CGR and Hulkling - who’s getting the relic out of the two and what relic are you giving the other as youd give the priority to one of them
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I have Ant-Man on Wasp, and Thor on CMM
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★

Another point. If you’re torn between two champs to bind - persay CGR and Hulkling - who’s getting the relic out of the two and what relic are you giving the other as youd give the priority to one of them

Thor on hulkling, lower rarity on cgr
    edited September 10
    Mr sinister relic is amazing for toad, you can prowess faster if rng is on ur side. Plus its free regen. Guardian and hulkb is a no brained. Ms marvel is good for serpent and hulkling. I actually use my highest rarity ant man relic on yellowjacket r4 asc, works really well
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    My fav ones
    Mr sin with domino
    Venom with venom
    Antman with spam

Antman relic with cassie also works well, and looks like daughter callin father for help.

Also HB relic is great with guardian, Nimrod and shuri. Sentinel works for Omega sentinel and Ironheart.

silk with hulk relic and kate with WS relic are the ones I use frequently.

In mystic class, I really like GR relic on doom and Iron fist on chavez.

The ones that are my least favorite are Gambit, wolverine, valkyrie and cap. Especially that Gambit one which I keep on pulling but don't have any solid options to assign eith

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited September 10
    Thor on Angela too.
    Black widow on black cat for big damage
    Black panther on Shang chi
    Hulk on silk is great for burst damage
    Sinister on sinister
    Storm on sunspot, bishop, storm or storm x

These are the ones I notice the most impact along with antman on Spam.

I recently got a Vision relic so who are the best pairing for him? Planning to put on Omega sentinel for war but I believe she benefits more with sentinel one, right?
    Glassback said:

Thor on Angela too.
    Black widow on black cat for big damage

Hulk on silk is great for burst damage
    Sinister on sinister
    Storm on sunspot, bishop, storm or storm x

Holy F i Completely forgot about black widow relic she is a gamechanger for black cat and other aar champs.
    I might rank my wolverine relic and see if it has a better effect on toad than the sinister.

Question, should I use sinister or gambit for wags

I might rank my wolverine relic and see if it has a better effect on toad than the sinister.

Question, should I use sinister or gambit for wags

Wolverine wayy better for toad (and wolverine relic got very few options too) and gambit for wags.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★

I have Thor with Hulkling, no regrets.

Gamora works better on hulkling right?
    edited September 10

Erm, are you serious right now. Either you are silly or I've been using the wrong relic with hulkling. I fear ( and believe) its the latter not the former
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    I'll put an end to the thread.

@Mario_Clar

Interesting. Might have to swap mine. Who do you have on CGR?

I thought so too

Erm, are you serious right now. Either you are silly or I've been using the wrong relic with hulkling. I fear ( and believe) its the latter not the former
    Both relics are confusing at times But I have this rule.

Thor relic for indefinite buffs that have 100% chance to trigger.
    Gamora relic for temporary buffs / buffs that have less than 100% chance to trigger.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★

I'd have to check. I actually don't use him very much. Just not my play style.

Both relics are confusing at times But I have this rule.

Thor relic for indefinite buffs that have 100% chance to trigger.
    Gamora relic for temporary buffs / buffs that have less than 100% chance to trigger.
    Perhaps I'll test her out and see how I feel with the difference. Thanks.

Wait thor on cgr is a big no. Activating the relic gives you an aptitude buff(I believe), which messes up with cgr's judgements.

I use venom with cgr since you only need combo extension and it's the safest imo (Ms marvel relic activates a precision buff I believe).
  • RockSlydeRockSlyde Member Posts: 43

I recently got a Vision relic so who are the best pairing for him? Planning to put on Omega sentinel for war but I believe she benefits more with sentinel one, right?

Shuri. I know that sounds weird since you'd think she'd be best with the hulkbuster, but vision is her best pairing. This comes entirely from the % increase to shock damage from one of the attribute slots. A 6* lvl 10 vision relic grants a +4.24% increase, which averages out to be more damage than a similarly ranked hulkbuster relic. I want to compare my 6*r3sig40 hb relic to my 6*r1sig40 vision relic to see if even with a rank disparity vision still wins
    RockSlyde said:

Shuri. I know that sounds weird since you'd think she'd be best with the hulkbuster, but vision is her best pairing. This comes entirely from the % increase to shock damage from one of the attribute slots. A 6* lvl 10 vision relic grants a +4.24% increase, which averages out to be more damage than a similarly ranked hulkbuster relic. I want to compare my 6*r3sig40 hb relic to my 6*r1sig40 vision relic to see if even with a rank disparity vision still wins
    Did you compared? What's the result
  • RockSlydeRockSlyde Member Posts: 43

RockSlyde said:

Did you compared? What's the result
    At equal ranks vision outperforms HB
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Don’t get the hype for Toad with Wolverine relic. The regen rate boosts don’t help because Toad’s regen rate can’t be modified by outside sources, the vicious only affects Toad’s middling poison debuffs (not the much stronger passive poisons or burst damage on sp2) so not much value there, and neither of the ability slots do anything of note. Only thing I’d care about is the attribute slot that increases regen duration, but it’s a pretty small boost. Stick Wolverine on him if you want to save the Sinister relic for other champs since Wolverine doesn’t have much better options but if you like Toad a lot Sinister is the uncontested choice imo.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★

I typically switch back and forth based on who I’m bringing into each quest. For battlegrounds, I have it on whoever I use more on offense.