7* skill class could use a boost. What skill champ do you want to see in 2025?

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
Mostly because I love the movie version, I want M’Baku in game. I know they have done the celebrity challenge thing in a while, but would be cool to get Winston Duke to participate. Dude is hilarious in-character. Wish the MCU would use him more like Wong and put him in other movies.

Comments

• ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★

You want M'baku in the game. I want his rhinoceros in the game.

lol …M’Baku was leader of the Jabari. The rhino belonged to W’Kabi, leader of the border tribe. They’re the ones who had rhinos.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

You want M'baku in the game. I want his rhinoceros in the game.

lol …M’Baku was leader of the Jabari. The rhino belonged to W’Kabi, leader of the border tribe. They’re the ones who had rhinos.
    Whatever I want that rhino in the game
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Mostly because I love the movie version, I want M’Baku in game. I know they have done the celebrity challenge thing in a while, but would be cool to get Winston Duke to participate. Dude is hilarious in-character. Wish the MCU would use him more like Wong and put him in other movies.

KATEEEEE. I love using her so much and she had an opportunity a while ago. Shame no one picked her 😔
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

We could have had Kate but this entire community is insane

Random ahh avenger sidekick teenager Vs The master of kung fu🗣️
    Hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    MCU Winter Soldier
    US Agent
    Stick (Daredevil)
    Jigsaw (Billy Russo)

Stealth Spidey or Hit Monkey should be made into a 7*

Stealthy woul be perfect 7*. Insane damage after short ramp. He could be a great photon counter.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Shang Chi>>>>>Kate
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    I'm still surprised the Carinas vol 3 didn't have 7* stealth spidey instead of Masacre to stick with the Spiderman theme and just release Masacre into the basic pool. But Stealth would be good.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    A decent version of Daredevil? Either a buffed Daredevil (Classic) or a tweaked version of DDHK.

Or maybe a new version to coincide with the new series, but I think either the Classic or HK versions need sorting out first.

Failing that, a buffed Moon Knight.

I'm still surprised the Carinas vol 3 didn't have 7* stealth spidey instead of Masacre to stick with the Spiderman theme and just release Masacre into the basic pool. But Stealth would be good.

The champs are choses by ccp members. For some reason Karathe miike love massacre over Stealthy (I honestly preferred zemo over both lol).
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    edited September 17
    ahmynuts said:

I still cringe that people voted for shangchi over her 💀
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    But I really want Kingpin into 7* pool

Bros damage is falling off due to HP pool of r3 defenders just keep rising every single day.

A breath of fresh air it would be to once again belly bump fools and beat up Thing, Hulkling and Nick Fury without caring about their Goofy charges thing just by one single degen of sp1.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

The champs are choses by ccp members. For some reason Karathe miike love massacre over Stealthy (I honestly preferred zemo over both lol).
    I thought fintech chose massacre , lagacy chose Sparky and Mike chose 2099
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★

Mike tried to pick Zemo but Kabam wouldn't let him so he picked 2099, not massacre, he was picked by Fintech and Lagacy chose Starky
    PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

I still cringe that people voted for shangchi over her 💀
    I literally still cannot comprehend the thought process
    edited September 17
    Fryday said:

ahmynuts said:

Getting quite tired of seeming this kind of comment (usually from players think they are some kind of high and mighty being with the amazing life skill of judging new digital mobile game characters. It is like those sport jockey that still relive their one home run back in high school)

Just like to point out, here are the information provided during the time of voting.

Shang Chi - Was consider as the 3rd best Skill champ in the Skill class, there have been many video of him taken (cheesing) main End Game content boss.

Kate Bishop - a new champ, only 3 months in, who, yes, was rising in her popularity but with many players still have got her yet and was still in her window for rebalancing.

Here is the Rebalance up post in July.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/341360/balance-update-kate-bishop-and-viv-vision

Here is an imagine of Vega Tier in April 2023 (many consider as the most effective Tier list, including Kabam Crashed).

Here is a video of Vega in June (during the voting window) on the top 10 Skill champs.
    https://youtu.be/__RIFGEw05s?si=izzOrDCo9R8DSuRF

So while the end result might not be what people want with hindsight, I actually believed that the community voted with sense and reasoning in the Skill.

Personal I voted for Quicksilver and Toad (even though I really like Colossus), and Blob (for the Community Champion). But I just come to accept the results as it is what it is.

You can continue commenting about Kate voting very chance you get, like those "has-been" Sport Jockey or move on, up to you.
    I don't think you're quite understanding this, as evidenced by your ignorant comment talking about being high and mighty when no one was acting or even implying that it was anything like that.
    You're only looking at this at face value. If the community did not vote for Shang chi, we'd get him as a 7* eventually.
    Since the community did not vote for Kate, we never will
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    edited September 17
    ahmynuts said:

Fryday said:

ahmynuts said:

Getting quite tired of seeming this kind of comment (usually from players think they are some kind of high and mighty being with the amazing life skill of judging new digital mobile game characters. It is like those sport jockey that still relive their one home run back in high school)

Just like to point out, here are the information provided during the time of voting.

Shang Chi - Was consider as the 3rd best Skill champ in the Skill class, there have been many video of him taken (cheesing) main End Game content boss.

Kate Bishop - a new champ, only 3 months in, who, yes, was rising in her popularity but with many players still have got her yet and was still in her window for rebalancing.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/341360/balance-update-kate-bishop-and-viv-vision

Here is an imagine of Vega Tier in April 2023 (many consider as the most effective Tier list, including Kabam Crashed).

Here is a video of Vega in June (during the voting window) on the top 10 Skill champs.

So while the end result might not be what people want with hindsight, I actually believed that the community voted with sense and reasoning in the Skill.

Personal I voted for Quicksilver and Toad (even though I really like Colossus), and Blob (for the Community Champion). But I just come to accept the results as it is what it is.

You can continue commenting about Kate voting very chance you get, like those "has-been" Sport Jockey or move on, up to you.
    I don't think you're quite understanding this, as evidenced by your ignorant comment talking about being high and mighty when no one was acting or even implying that it was anything like that.
    You're only looking at this at face value. If the community did not vote for Shang chi, we'd get him as a 7* eventually.
    Actually I completely understand that, as we can see from evident of QS (which I now got), OR, OS being available recently (and the fact that you assumed that I didn't understand or aware of that just indicate the "high and mighty" attitude I was referring too.

What you seem to conveniently ignore is my full post including all of the reasoning and understanding of WHY the community voted that way, people can only make decisions based on the information they have at the moment in time not hindsight. But of course it js because they are are not one of those thar have the amazing life skill (and luck to have a new champs early on) that can tell how amazing a digital mobile game characters will be right away right. They are just stupid, idiots, loser, right?

Yes, we wont get Kate as a 7* and yes that is a really shame, but to call the community "insane" because somehow they didn't vote for a champ that they have very little experience of or info for, does make you sound very high and mighty.

Anyway I get the feeling that it is pointless trying have any kind of mature, factual discusssion with you, so I will just move on and let you continue living with that lovely "run home" memory once upon a time.

One day you can sit down next to your love one and tell them

"Did I ever tell you that one time when I was so amazingly right, and this whole gaming community was wrong."

And everyone around will say, "yes you did like a million times."

Anywat hope you have a good day.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    I thought this meant a new character, I was going to say Yelena Belova from Thunderbolts* is one I expect to get added.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Genuinely curious why yall think Kate will never be a 7*
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

You do know Kate needs sig 200 right
    In a long fight the 6* would still out damage for that reason alone
    ahmynuts said:

Fryday said:

ahmynuts said:

She is a new champ, and people are not aware of her potential. That's why players chose shang over her.

And We will definitely get her one day, It may be the last batch or something, But she is not going to stay on the pool forever.