**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Laid Back 7.7 Mil Alliance Recruiting

Hi Everyone,

We are expert tier AQ, run map 5 at least 2-3 times per week, Tier 4-5 AW.

Laid back, nothing mandatory, but you MUST be active. Focus is on AQ/ AW, but we all chip in for events to get best rewards.

I'm always looking for recruits to replace dead weight. IGN same as on here.

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Bump, bump. I could use 1-2 Active 200K ish players so I can kill some dead weight.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    Need ally too
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    Line: reeaan.marvel
  • SpawnisherSpawnisher Posts: 3
    Spawnisher72 ig
    Bump... I have space for 1 as of now.
    We are losing a boss killer, so if you are one, please contact me.

If you are a proven boss killer, we will exempt you from donations completely. Play for free, earn rewards.

Reminder, we are map 5x5 most weeks and T2-T3 War.
    We are full up again and now over 8 million.

I do have a wait list started if you want to join it message me.

I will have a couple of openings over the summer.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    What do you mean by "laid back"?
    @Siliyo we don't expect you to go all out hitting minimums for events. We don't expect you to donate everything you have to the treasury. We don't ever expect you to spend units or money if you don't want to.

We DO expect you to be active in AQ and AW. We DO expect you to look at what events are running and if you can, help the alliance. We DO expect that you communicate with officers when you're not going to be active.

We know everyone has a "real life". Most of us are over 30 with families and kids. Most of us have been together in the same alliance since 2015 and have grown from 600K to 8 mil as a team.

• GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I am active adult and chats in game name garyag or line id ggodorova
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Oh ok that's cool. If you are interested in taking me in, I'm fine with that. IGN: Siliyo
    We are now an 8.5 mil alliance, and I can still make room for some good players. We use GroupMe for chat

Map 5x5- You need to be able to clear a path guaranteed against 5000-8000 PI champs.

Line ID: vdh2008
    IGN: vdh2008