Explore 9.1

FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 104
Just finished exploring 9.1 and I think it was just okay. I still think it was missing the fun factor that act 8 had. Weapon nodes are way more fun and better than scourge nodes. Get rid of those kabam. Bring back 6* attack bonuses for those with smaller rosters. Why are the bosses way easier than the lane defenders??? Boss fights were fun but the lane defenders weren't. What do you guys think about 9.1?

Comments

• 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    I only cleared it + 1 additional path/fight vs Orochi. It kinda has Act 6 vibes with how much of a slog it is; Big health-pools and grindy node combos make it seem unnecessarily annoying more than anything.

Orochi is A++++ though. Hands down the best boss fight to date!! Beautiful animations and great mechanics 😎👍

Overall, I'm eager but timid to fully explore due to AI issues/bugs; Might give it a few months to see if any progress is made on both fronts...
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 104
    1199345 said:

I only cleared it + 1 additional path/fight vs Orochi. It kinda has Act 6 vibes with how much of a slog it is; Big health-pools and grindy node combos make it seem unnecessarily annoying more than anything.

Orochi is A++++ though. Hands down the best boss fight to date!! Beautiful animations and great mechanics 😎👍

Overall, I'm eager but timid to fully explore due to AI issues/bugs; Might give it a few months to see if any progress is made on both fronts...

Some of the lane defenders felt like Summer of Suffering fights. Not fun at all. But I still like Cerastes fight the best but orochi is a close second.