7 star nexus for $10?!

BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 143 ★★

It's just a paragon nexus but the picture is of a 7 star crystal if im not mistaken.

Comments

• BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 143 ★★
    @Bendy I guess that makes sense but kind of suspicious that they made it look just a 7 star nexus which is probably the most valuable crystal in game at the moment. If I did it I'd have swapped the white in the crystal with green to make it match the art above.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    BabyGroot said:

@Bendy I guess that makes sense but kind of suspicious that they made it look just a 7 star nexus which is probably the most valuable crystal in game at the moment. If I did it I'd have swapped the white in the crystal with green to make it match the art above.

Yeah but u can just tap the crystal and the deal name is correct
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    Paragon nexus crystal is still paragon crystal with little rng chance of pulling a 7* champion.. but please don't expect it.. its deflating to get all 4*..

The crystal looks confusing because it looks similar to a 7* champion crystal.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Surely with all the artists they have they could have come up with a better crystal to represent this?

A different colour at least? Or 3 colours across the crystal like Yellow & Purple representing paragon & 7* basic. As it looks now it is deceptive.

Yes reading is fundamental but not everyone does it in a game especially with young players - why invite confusion when it is so easily avoided?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

I agree that this is a falsifying marketing promotion. I hope Kabam corrects this issue before it’s too late.

In what way is it "falsifying"?
    edited September 19

So I guess you thought these are 7* basic crystals that you were buying as well?

Are you getting confused when looking at either one of these crystals? Why aren't you upset they used the same design?

What are we buying here? I can't tell if it's a Annum, cav class or special event crystal. Can you tell me which one it is?

The amount of fake outrage from this community is mind-blowing.

So I guess you thought these are 7* basic crystals that you were buying as well?

Are you getting confused when looking at either one of these crystals? Why aren't you upset they used the same design?

What are we buying here? I can't tell if it's a Annum, cav class or special event crystal. Can you tell me which one it is?

They done this for years like the 7 mutant looks like a paragon they reuse designs all the time
    Bendy said:

They done this for years like the 7 mutant looks like a paragon they reuse designs all the time
    Yeah, I don't know why this is a surprise at all.

Bendy said:

Yeah, I don't know why this is a surprise at all.
    People like to complain at every small thing i guess
  • Coach_G1Coach_G1 Member Posts: 41
    I bought it thinking it was a 7* but thats on me for not reading. I usually do but it seemed to good to be true and found out the hard way. $10 for a dupe 6* Doctor Voodoo ouch!
  • BabyGrootBabyGroot Member Posts: 143 ★★
    If this is too little of an issue we can just go back to talking about the ai, input issues, lag, serpent, and raids if you like. I personally wouldn't call this a little issue since theres people buying this thinking it's something else since it's literally a picture of something it's not. Yes, they do re-use crystal images, but what was the reasoning to use this specific crystal? I can make this one unique in about 3 clicks on Microsoft paint lol or even use ai to generate a custom one. But, we all know how this game is when it comes to ai 😄 In my opinion, this was either a mistake, deceptive sales tactics, or laziness to tweak the coloring a bit. Like I said, if it was purple and green, it would have flowed nicely with the enchantress artwork above it. All while avoiding any potential confusion.
    BabyGroot said:

If this is too little of an issue we can just go back to talking about the ai, input issues, lag, serpent, and raids if you like. I personally wouldn't call this a little issue since theres people buying this thinking it's something else since it's literally a picture of something it's not. Yes, they do re-use crystal images, but what was the reasoning to use this specific crystal? I can make this one unique in about 3 clicks on Microsoft paint lol or even use ai to generate a custom one. But, we all know how this game is when it comes to ai 😄 In my opinion, this was either a mistake, deceptive sales tactics, or laziness to tweak the coloring a bit. Like I said, if it was purple and green, it would have flowed nicely with the enchantress artwork above it. All while avoiding any potential confusion.

If u buy it then u should read the crystal names i bought it as its for agatha show and because wanda was in it as a 7 i didnt think of it as a 7 they even sent a message saying this crystal was for the aagtha show
    BabyGroot said:

I wouldn't call it an issue at all. Especially if you've never called issue to it before. I already posted 3 examples that exist currently in game but apparently those aren't an issue? It's more or less people like you needing something to complain about.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    Read what is offered and don't just look at the picture.. unless it has 100% chance to get 7* written on it.. even if it's a Valiant Nexus Cystal, the rng could get you three 5* champions.. if offer says 7* Nexus Crystal = 7* champion (but it could be three duds).

If someone buys it and is fortunate to pull 7*.. don't expect everyone is getting 7*..

So many of us open our normal 15k 7* champion crystal and the result is never same for everyone.. if you pull a dud, will you complain to kabam that your luck rng is terrible.. (I forgot, read a post like that..)
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 206 ★★
    Quick someone buy one. I used some Google play credits and bought one outta curiosity. My mistake lmao!!! I took all the bad rng on this one. Got all 4* champs. Still laughing about this one. Froggin 4*s. To the realm of never to be used again besides arena one day. Curious if anybody pulled a 7* from this crystal.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 215 ★★
    Lot of anger on both sides in this thread.

Maybe everyone take a break from forums this weekend.