**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    It is dismaying that the login calendar has comparable rewards to this chapter.

Either tone down the difficulty or up the rewards significantly.
  • Guys can someone help me how to create account on my existing I play the game for year now and newer make it so when I try to do I get totally new account not my existing with 100 units rewards as making it, any idea why? I want to switch on another device but I can't do it also I've done same thing with my friends phone made account and he got 100 and can join on any device where game is installed
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tronc wrote: »

This is a place for debate. This is not a place to bully people and try to push them out of the conversation.

Most people come here to discuss the game, not "debate". Discussing and debating are two very different things. You can have an opposing side in a discussion without debating. There's a way to intelligently state an opposing viewpoint without interjecting yourself into every thread trying to argue against the ops point.

No one has insulted or shamed anyone in this thread. What's an issue is that you see some statements as shaming when they are not. Now the chat has been spammed and derailed into a discussion about feelings when it should be about the topic.

People do not appreciate having the integrity of their thread being transformed into a question about how to handle themselves. People also don't appreciate those who constantly debate just to debate. If you have an opposing viewpoint, make your case without overrunning the thread. Lets try and keep these forums about the topic at hand. In this case, it's act 5-2.

That's what we were talking about. Then it was turned to me, by one person after another. If you believe no one was attacked or shamed, you are not seeing at all. I suspect you do see it.
    The conversation is about 5.2. Not about me. Yet person after person has made comments about me, where they suspect I am in the game, whether I am qualified to participate in the discussion, etc.
    This is an open Forum. People have the right to participate. Anyone. Doesn't matter where they are at in the game. Trying to put someone on trial for adding to a discussion is not appropriate. The entire conversation has gone way beyond appropriate. If you read everything and direct the cause to me, that view is not in reality.
    Shaming, insulting, attacking, trolling, violating, demanding proof of where someone is at in the game to validate their participation, abusing, ganging up on, etc. That all exists. If you can't see all that, and want to call me the problem, your view is vapid and askewed.
    I've said long before this that the discussion is not about me. Tell it to the people who make it so.

So if someone who had started the game yesterday with a 1* Spider-Man and wolverine came on this thread and said he thought the rewards for act 5.2 were awesome for it's difficulty you'd think his opinion is valid, and that his opinion is just as valid as mine, when I have completed act 5.2 or just as valid as some sod from MMXIV who 100% it within 3 hours of it being released?
    Sorry web but that's just a big no no. This is why nobody takes you seriously bud

Beautifully said.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

This is a place for debate. This is not a place to bully people and try to push them out of the conversation.

Most people come here to discuss the game, not "debate". Discussing and debating are two very different things. You can have an opposing side in a discussion without debating. There's a way to intelligently state an opposing viewpoint without interjecting yourself into every thread trying to argue against the ops point.

No one has insulted or shamed anyone in this thread. What's an issue is that you see some statements as shaming when they are not. Now the chat has been spammed and derailed into a discussion about feelings when it should be about the topic.

People do not appreciate having the integrity of their thread being transformed into a question about how to handle themselves. People also don't appreciate those who constantly debate just to debate. If you have an opposing viewpoint, make your case without overrunning the thread. Lets try and keep these forums about the topic at hand. In this case, it's act 5-2.

That's what we were talking about. Then it was turned to me, by one person after another. If you believe no one was attacked or shamed, you are not seeing at all. I suspect you do see it.
    The conversation is about 5.2. Not about me. Yet person after person has made comments about me, where they suspect I am in the game, whether I am qualified to participate in the discussion, etc.
    This is an open Forum. People have the right to participate. Anyone. Doesn't matter where they are at in the game. Trying to put someone on trial for adding to a discussion is not appropriate. The entire conversation has gone way beyond appropriate. If you read everything and direct the cause to me, that view is not in reality.
    Shaming, insulting, attacking, trolling, violating, demanding proof of where someone is at in the game to validate their participation, abusing, ganging up on, etc. That all exists. If you can't see all that, and want to call me the problem, your view is vapid and askewed.
    I've said long before this that the discussion is not about me. Tell it to the people who make it so.

So if someone who had started the game yesterday with a 1* Spider-Man and wolverine came on this thread and said he thought the rewards for act 5.2 were awesome for it's difficulty you'd think his opinion is valid, and that his opinion is just as valid as mine, when I have completed act 5.2 or just as valid as some sod from MMXIV who 100% it within 3 hours of it being released?
    Sorry web but that's just a big no no. This is why nobody takes you seriously bud

Everyone's opinions are valid. That's what makes it a discussion. Have anything to say about the topic, or are you still interested in contributing to the problem? "Bud".
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Everyone's opinions are not valid on every topic. Many know when their opinion is not valid on a certain subject and refrain from interjecting.

Get a thread that isn't a sticky. Please :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Everyone's opinions are valid. That's what makes it a discussion. Have anything to say about the topic, or are you still interested in contributing to the problem? "Bud".
    Please explain how someone who started yesterday has a valid opinion on act 5.2. go ahead. I'll wait.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Please stop responding to him. Just stop.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Injustice wrote: »
    I'd like to share 'my' roster with you all.

I do not believe R4 5stars are much Better than R5 4stars. Act 5.2 rewards Are very good. 4stars are still Relevant and will be for The rest of the Game. Opinions do not Change these Facts. Again, this is 'my' roster where I'm At in the game. If you have any Reply to me, please do not Bother. This is Where I stand on the Matter. Thanks.

Gonna reply anyway, because you might as well believe up is down and such if you will believe that a R4 5* is not significantly better than a r5 4*. Rank 3 for a 5* is equivalent to Rank 5 for a 4*, and Rank 4 for a 5* is well beyond that (imagine if you could take a 4* to rank 6). 4* will always be relevant in the game for arenas for everyone, but will fade away in all other modes for those at the top, once 5* acquisition rates increase, and that will eventually trickle down.
    And the rewards for 5.2 are not very good in comparison to the difficulty. I will fully retract that statement when you clear Collector with your crew, and I will admit to just being personally deficient in skill.
    Rank 5 4* sl against ws in realm about 220 to 240 hit combo

Rank 3 5* sl about 200 hit combo

Rank 4 5* sl about 140 hit combo
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

What's the Sig of each?
    @GroundedWisdom
    Precisely. You can't explain why someone's starting yesterday has a valid opinion on 5.2 because they don't. Because you're wrong. And yet again you're either too stubborn to admit it, or too blind to see that you're actually wrong.

What's the Sig of each?

The rank 3 5* and rank 4 ate the same champ at same Sig at different times

pks6xndbu4dn.png
    joc3ykge3nrl.png
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    KoperBoy wrote: »

So when you run out of arguments and complaints about harassing, you say "Nope we're done"? May I remind you you said you won't post on this subject anymore 3 or 4 pages ago?

He said that thrice actually (or was it four times?)
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    To get ON topic...I'm not overly concerned with the difficulty of 5.2. In 2017, they only time I've actually NEEDED a stock of revives was for my LOL run and a small amount for Bautista Challenge. So I don't mind using some items to beat 5.2, though a couple of the fights are a tad ridiculous (Collector and Magik 5.2.4). The rewards aren't great as compared to other events of a similar difficulty, but maybe other events should be more like this one. We get tons of revives and pots from solo events if you play frequently, why not make us use them?

The idea of a "Master" difficulty quickly dropped to being completed by players not as far in-game. Personally (and maybe selfishly), I like seeing some content that players need to progress to a certain point before they can beat it. If they can use above-average skill to close the gap, I'm all for that as well.

What's the Sig of each?

pks6xndbu4dn.png
    joc3ykge3nrl.png

Ok. Fair amount more Damage.
    I commented that the CR was the same. I didn't say they were equal in every way. What I did say was that 4*'s aren't being phased out of the game.

What's the Sig of each?

pks6xndbu4dn.png
    joc3ykge3nrl.png

I commented that the CR was the same. I didn't say they were equal in every way. What I did say was that 4*'s aren't being phased out of the game.

Would you say 3* have been phased out of the game? Like would you still use 3* in difficult content?
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

What's the Sig of each?

pks6xndbu4dn.png
    joc3ykge3nrl.png

Challenger rating is not the same for 4* or 5*, if that's what you want to say. 5* has higher critical rate than a 4* when you fight a 5* with both, for example.

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I think we'd ALL appreciate just ONE basic 4* Awakening Gem for either completion or exploration. Please. Unless Grandmaster's Favor gives us like 85 million of every shard and a permanent increase of attack by 1000000% or something insane like that, these rewards aren't great. If Grandmaster's Favor is really as amazing as you say, then leave it. But if there is even a chance that people won't like it, an Awakening Gem HAS to be in there. That's the only notable aspect of rewards, so if it's not freaking awesome, something else needs to go in, and we all agree that an Awakening Gem would easily do the job.
  • TroncTronc Posts: 25
    Now back to 5-2, of course 5* are the future. There are still many useful 4* at r5. They aren't irrelevant yet. They won't be until t2a is more accessible. You can do 5-2 just fine with 4*.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 2017

4* are (very slowly) being phased out of the game. Those who don't own any rank 4 5* champs and play at high prestige in AQ, don't see it yet.
    That's not my opinion, but a fact. Kabam is giving more 4* shards out in Master rewards and Arena rank rewards. They are giving out more 4* sig stones in Master rewards. That devalues 4* champs.

I understand people who haven't done all end game content are doing just fine with 4* champs and that's alright. This doesn't change the fact that 4*s are slowly being phased out of the game though. This fact makes 5.2 rewards not good enough.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Webs the problem is you think you know EVERYTHING about the game and cannot take being wrong.

You are also too blinded by fandom that you are unable to critique anything about the game even if it was to be constructive criticism.

Anyone with a different opinion as yourself you get into an argument with, put your point forward then tell everyone else their opinion is wrong or you are being harassed and bullied.

We can all see it apart from you, surely you need to take notice.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are right, and I don't know why anyone thinks that. It's so annoying.