**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug? Fought Blade in arena and he got Danger Sense against Cyclops [Under Investigation]

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
His team was Magik, GR, Blade. For some reason he got Danger Sense against Cyclops, who is not tagged dimensional or villian.

ttl3braazf4c.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Read his bio. Screams villain to me.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    He is tagged as a Hero though. I thought these were based on tags?
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Yeah he is a villain read his bio
  • jeremy2811jeremy2811 Posts: 5
    Red cyclops is tagged as a Hero.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Red cyclops:
    gnq4axh40i97.png
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    it's a typo red cyc is villain the other is hero
    Would love a moderator to chime in.
    And if he really is a villian and mistagged, how many others out there have the wrong tags? I recently chose to r5 my 5* Spark over Blade, and I actually counted up all the heros he could get Danger Sense against as part of the decision process. I didn't count Cyclops because of his tags. One hero isn't enough to have altered my choice, but if there are a handful more, I dunno, it was pretty close between the two.
  • MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    Iron Patriot is the only other that I've found.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    And if he really is a villian and mistagged, how many others out there have the wrong tags? I recently chose to r5 my 5* Spark over Blade, and I actually counted up all the heros he could get Danger Sense against as part of the decision process. I didn't count Cyclops because of his tags. One hero isn't enough to have altered my choice, but if there are a handful more, I dunno, it was pretty close between the two.

Lol yea right. The whole game could have 0 villains and people will still be ranking up Blade for his other utilities.

Don't kid yourself.
    So, is an admin going to ever look into this. It's a minor bug, but either Cyclops Red is tagged a hero as a mistake or he activates Danger Sense as a mistake.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    He also triggers danger sense against Gambit.

@Mahonrii is The Collector included. I didn't think it was triggering against him.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Gambit
    Red Clops
    White Mags
    Task Master

May need GR synergy to get DS with those but they all trigger DS.
    Gambit
    Red Clops
    White Mags
    Task Master

May need GR synergy to get DS with those but they all trigger DS.

Red Clops, White Mags, and Gambit are all tagged as heroes. Blade shouldn't be able to trigger Danger Sense against them (unless they are tagged incorrectly). I can verify he gets Danger Sense against Cyclops w/ the GR synergy. I cannot the verify the other 2, but will keep an eye out for it.

Task Master is a villain and tagged as such, so he should be able to get Danger Sense against him with the Ghost Rider synergy.
    Reinstag wrote: »
    He also triggers danger sense against Gambit.

@Mahonrii is The Collector included. I didn't think it was triggering against him.

In the monthly event quest, the Collector has a ? as his only tag, and he did not trigger Danger Sense.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    @Hulk_77 I can verify all of those champs I mentioned giving DS to Blade. I am 100% positive. Like I said you may need GR to get DS against White Mags but he gives DS despite being a hero.

As for Task Master, he is not a villain, he's a mercenary. Which shouldn't trigger DS, otherwise all the other Mercs should too; DPX/DP(?) Karnak, Nebula, WS, maybe a few others, but they do not.
    He's tagged as a Merc now? During last month's event quest he was tagged as a villain, I remember seeing it.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'll check in with the team about this, and I'll get back to you all here once I have an definitive answer about this one. Thanks for bearing with me!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I can confirm ds does not trigger against the collector
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Might as well do the eventual nerf now while you are at it. Or at least get it done before February 22, 2018,
    BLADE’S DANGER SENSE ABILITY

DIMENSIONAL (Always)
    Ghost Rider
    Hood
    Dormammu
    Magik
    Morningstar
    Mephisto

VILLAIN (Ghost Rider Synergy)
    Abomination
    Carnage
    Crossbones
    Cyclops (Red)
    Dormammu
    Electro
    Gambit
    Green Goblin
    Hela
    Iron Patriot
    Joe Fixit
    Juggernaut
    Kang the Conqueror
    King Groot
    King Pin
    Loki
    Maestro
    Magneto (red)
    Magneto (white)?
    Mordo
    Punisher 2099
    Red Hulk
    Rhino
    Ronan
    Symbiods
    Taskmaster?
    Thanos
    The Hood
    Ultron
    Ultron (Classic)
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Venom
    Venompool
    Void
    Vulture
    Yellowjacket

ALL MYSTIC (Dormamu, Mephisto Synergy)
    Doctor Strange
    Doctor Voodoo
    Guillotine
    Iron Fist
    Iron Fist (Immortal)
    Scarlet Witch
    Thor (Jane Foster)

Added gambit, void.
    Removed collector.
    Looking for confirmation for white mags, task master.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'll check in with the team about this, and I'll get back to you all here once I have an definitive answer about this one. Thanks for bearing with me!

Can we at least have a list of CORRECT heroes and villains so that we can plan accordingly for AQ and AW?

Taking the initiative to plan ahead should be a good strategical move on our part and we should be rewarded for it, not being punished due to a wrench being thrown into our plans just because Kabam can't differentiate the good guys from the bad guys.

Just give us a list so that we can refer to it while you fix your bugged game.
    Hey again @Hulk_77. I've spent some time testing this, and this hasn't happened to me as of yet. Can you let me know what champs were on your team here? Thanks!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Hey again @Hulk_77. I've spent some time testing this, and this hasn't happened to me as of yet. Can you let me know what champs were on your team here? Thanks!
    It GR and blade. U need

As you can see in the screen shot, it was my opponent who had the Blade. It was arena, I had Red Cyclops, Storm, and Red Magneto. He had Blade, Ghost Rider, and Magik.

My guess is that even though Cyclops is tagged as a Hero, somehow he's registering as a villian. His Bio is actually villianish. Perhaps he is incorrectly tagged as a Hero.
    ge992tlkiztw.png

Confirmed danger sense but not tagged as villains:
    Taskmaster
    Cyclops (Red)
    Iron Patriot
    Gambit (no screen shot yet, but I know it happens with him too)

Not sure about magneto (white), yet.

Magneto white too

b4zz26bwla9e.jpg
    Thanks for the extra info, folks! I am going to go ahead and send this up to the team.
This discussion has been closed.