**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4.4

How much units will take you finish it in general and who should I bring
5*-2/35 Iceman and 1/25 Dorm
4*-4/40 Blade,Hyperion, 3/30 Nebula, Vulture, Classic Spidey, Beast, and Jane Foster
3*- 4/40 Stark,MS.Marvel, and Guliy

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Honestly if you play right, you shouldn't have a problem at all. I wouldn't bring a dorm to face maestro, but I'm sure it's doable. I didn't spend any units to beat Act 4... it's fairly easy content.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    At least you have 5*'s to complete act 4. They weren't readily available when i went through it.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    At least you have 5*'s to complete act 4. They weren't readily available when i went through it.

How long ago was that?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    iceman, blade, hyp should easily do it for you.
    UC439 wrote: »

true but my skills are garbage
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    0 units if you're good enough.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Boboman wrote: »

Practice your skills with those 3 champs. Once you master them all, act 4 will be a walk in the park!
    DLegend wrote: »

Practice your skills with those 3 champs. Once you master them all, act 4 will be a walk in the park!

ok thanks I will
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

How long ago was that?
    @Boboman I started act 4 right before 5*s came out. so close to 2 years I think?

How long ago was that?
    @Boboman I started act 4 right before 5*s came out. so close to 2 years I think?

Wow
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Iceman, Dorm, Blade, Hyperion, Nebula. WHich ones are duped?
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Iceman, Dorm, Blade, Hyperion, Nebula. WHich ones are duped?

None are duped
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    I guess your biggest problem is going to be maestro. I don't know if blade can pass him (but I guess he can) and it's probably going to be a bit hard for you with a 3* guillotine.

My advice for you is: beat rol to get a little more practice (and roll is actually easier than act 4) and if you already cleared rol, push for act 4 100%.