**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No rewards for beta testing?

So am I understanding this right? If we pass levels with rulk and lc in beta, we don't get to keep the rewards? Is there any point to this or are we just helping Kabam save on labor costs?

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Pretty much
  • Ok I spent 5 minutes. That's enough. Just make the changes. The currently suck, this will make them suck less, what's the point of this Kabam? You're welcome.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I'd like to be able to keep the Web-slinger title I'll get
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Path2zion wrote: »
    Ok I spent 5 minutes. That's enough. Just make the changes. The currently suck, this will make them suck less, what's the point of this Kabam? You're welcome.

It’s ok if you don’t wanna do it. There are loads of people out there who are willing to test out new content for free. Look at diablo 3 PTR and you’ll understand.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I still haven't been able to get on yet.. but hopefully soon
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Must be early. Do I see someone complaining they don't get rewards for beta testing?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Must be early. Do I see someone complaining they don't get rewards for beta testing?

There want their participation trophy lmao
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    You are really complaining about this? Kabam—how about let me be a beta tester instead.
  • Hey i test for free its fun to see whats in the works
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Lmao the last line says only usable in beta. Anything done in beta doesn’t transfer to in game progress. So u want items u can use in beta and finish part of the game only to lose it when u go back to the regular server? Do u like to waste your time?
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    No rewards makes this a complete waste of time.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    How do you become a beta tester?
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    KABAM only thinks of themselves, so why can't I?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Your reward is.......... playing Luke Cage lol
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Would be unfair to whoever didn't get selected.
  • JamagJamag Posts: 6
    Would be nice but still can’t get in
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    So if I R5 my Rulk in the beta just to see how he'd run at max 4* compared to other max 4s, does that also rank up my Rulk on main account? Not sure how beta server will work in that regard, but I don't want to get stuck with an r5 Rulk just for trying to help testing.
  • KhanMedina wrote: »
    So if I R5 my Rulk in the beta just to see how he'd run at max 4* compared to other max 4s, does that also rank up my Rulk on main account? Not sure how beta server will work in that regard, but I don't want to get stuck with an r5 Rulk just for trying to help testing.

Nope! Any actions you take on the Beta Server will not affect your Main Account. They are totally different servers.
  • LugijrLugijr Posts: 1
    any word as to when the beta will finish propagating to all users?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Nope! Any actions you take on the Beta Server will not affect your Main Account. They are totally different servers.

I saw some videos and really like the changes. My 5* Luke Cage that was so devastating last month to pull as my first 5* will now be useful... can you give us any hint of when you expect these changes may go live? For example lets say it all works out and you agree on the changes how long would it be? I know you cannot know for sure... but even a very loose rough estimate would be VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!
    KhanMedina wrote: »

From what moment does the Beta server capture my account? I am still not being allowed into the Beta, but I have enough cats to R5 Rulk for the beta test. I'd like to r5 my quake for the regular realm also, but I don't want to do that until I have Rulk r5d in beta since I don't know if those cats will still be available in the beta server if I upgrade today.

So in summary, if I r5 quake today when I'm still waiting for beta access, will my science cats still be on the beta server or will they be gone from there too?
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    Wow complaining about rewards for beta testing is just sad. It shows the difference between mature adults and immature adults/kids.

I’ve tested for Wow, Rift, Destiny 1 & 2, and more and the reward is playing the game you enjoy.

That being said a Title would be cool.
    Maybe:
    -Tester
    -Beta Summoner
    -Pillow Hands
    -Hulk BURN!

Meh, I think it's more mature to expect compensation for performing a service than it is to say "I'm just happy to be here!!!". Testing these champs means we aren't doing things to further our actual accounts. I don't expect anything for it since it's not mandatory, but the idea that we should get *something* for our efforts isn't childish at all.